Thread: Faux Pas

Faux Pas

Ever made a mistaken comment that was punting related? I did today. When choosing the Massaman Curry I asked for the Mamasan Curry...
    when your flow stays submerged in the fountain of youth

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    How hot was it?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Mistaken moment: usually when asked "have you been here before?", you assume its the infamous ML type of joint. Went full birthday suit and was confronted about it by the manager. Told not to return.. rip

Quote Originally Posted by Kowabunga View Post
    How hot was it?
    lol, it was mild and sweet.

I often find myself giggling when certain acronyms show up in a different context.

I do have a coworker who is trying to take me to a shop as he thinks I never visit. Bit too far gone to come clean. Though it would be funny if we end up going to 42 or Ginza and I pop out a VIP card.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Ever made a mistaken comment that was punting related? I did today. When choosing the Massaman Curry I asked for the Mamasan Curry...
    I done this a few times, and my gf is Thai ahahahhaahhaha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    When people talk about airlines being “full service” I think of something else

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Koolpunt View Post
    Mistaken moment: usually when asked "have you been here before?", you assume its the infamous ML type of joint. Went full birthday suit and was confronted about it by the manager. Told not to return.. rip
    Lol that's uncomfortable.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Koolpunt View Post
    that's not very professional of them. some legit massage places work with fully nude clients, use a towel for modesty.

they could have politely asked you to put underwear on.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Mine's acronym related.... CIP in punting is Cum in Pussy.... At my work its Cleaning in Process. I just couldn't stop laughing when I first found out reading about CIP definition in adult context. At work when the hot female co-worker says ... CIP is coming up shortly... I have a little evil laugh to myself. Yes...I wanna come in you sexy... Hahahaha....