Thread: " Legit" massage shops

Junior Member(有D料到)

" Legit" massage shops

I'd like to know if many of you have had similar experiences ..

My regular 'legit' thai massage provider often offers HE with my GF on the table next to me . Only separated by a curtain . It's funny as the ML tries to be very discreet but i push it a bit ...He he.. I try to be a little louder than the ML wants me to be & tells me to be quiet ... she doesnt know my GF is fine about getting a HE ...

Actually a couple of years ago we used to go to another "legit " Thai place. My GF & I were in the same room . I had this very sexy Ladyboy massaging me . When i was lying on my stomach She'd reach under and pull down on my cock , lube it a bit and have a sneeky play while pretending to provide a "legit" service with other hand . I do like the " different " & the unexpected ......

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had a gf who knew about me getting HE and didnt mind it. Some just dont consider HE the same as sex.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by HKHoney888 View Post

My regular 'legit' thai massage provider often offers HE with my GF on the table next to me . Only separated by a curtain . It's funny as the ML tries to be very discreet but i push it a bit ...He he.. I try to be a little louder than the ML wants me to be & tells me to be quiet ... she doesnt know my GF is fine about getting a HE ...

Actually a couple of years ago we used to go to another "legit " Thai place. My GF & I were in the same room . I had this very sexy Ladyboy massaging me . When i was lying on my stomach She'd reach under and pull down on my cock , lube it a bit and have a sneeky play while pretending to provide a "legit" service with other hand . I do like the " different " & the unexpected ......
    That sounds fun. The excitement makes for at least half of the enjoyment I think

Senior Member(無間使者)
    depends on individuals...alot of them offer extras just one place i went to seeing one of the lady do offering HJ, after a while many months or year passing by come back see her again and she said no saying she's marriage which i find it BS.she might have forgotten about me but if i'm her regular customers she will do it or event go above.

that's one of the thing i hate these ladies act like they goodie goodie but with money offering on the table and will sleep with you behind their husband .

alot of so called legits do have extras but they ask alot of money...they mostly ask $50+ only for HJ no touching. Only legit place i think is those Physical therapy but mostly the shops i do think they offer it but depends on ML.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Can you pm the shop name bro? Thanks

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hi mate - can you pm me shop name. It will be great to find such a place in CBD.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Just because one girl in a shop offers selected customers some extras, doesn't mean that all all girls offer them to anyone.

Girls don't want new customers coming in expecting services just because they read about them here.