Thread: Vera - nice girl but reluctant

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Vera - nice girl but reluctant

Date: June 2021
    30 mins $150
    Visited 278 for the first time for a while and choose Vera from the website.
    Friendly bubbly sort of girl, attractive and nice body, not super slim but certainly not carrying extra kgs. She said she was 22 (website says 23) which seems about right. Not sure if the pics are genuine, maybe, but she's not as leggy as they make her out to be.
    The website said non-stop DFK and DATY, neither of which she seemed keen to do. And when trying to fuck her in missionary, she complained that I was too big and wouldn't open her legs properly, so that was a bit frustrating.
    So we just did BBBJ, which was actually very good, followed by CIM, so not a waste of time
    I don't think I'm that big, maybe slightly above average, but I would have thought most girls in the business would be able to cope with that!
    Probably wouldn't visit her again, although her mouth was very nice, and she did seem to be enthusiastic about giving me a good time, so might be tempted
    Paul

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the review "Paul"! It would be nice to state her nationality too. And yeah a WL which don't open properly when you are average size is very frustrating!