Thread: Myra - Run, don’t walk to this gem

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar

Myra - Run, don’t walk to this gem

Wow! Just wow! Myra is so beautiful and caring. I think I’m in love.

She walks in the room wearing sexy red dress. Nice smile and genuinely pleasant. I embarrassingly as her if it’s ok to cum twice in our hour together. She says no problems and ask if I wanted her to take off her clothes now or later? Ummm, now please.

Her body is amazing. Milky white skin, smooth ass, and the most gorgeous breasts I’ve seen or felt on some time. Her touch is amazing. She knows how to work you up but at no point is anything rushed. I just love looking at her (great eye contact) and gently touching her as she works my cock. She starts blowing on my lil fella up close. I’m looking in the mirror at the action knowing I’m getting close to the point of no return. That’s it. We quicken the pace and I thrust my body while cumming. She seems to enjoy the show and keeps stoking until I’m fully unloaded. Fuck. Amazing.

Now it’s massage time. I swear the massages at this shop are so good they should give Bupa rebates. But this is a whole new level. I asked for a hard massage and Myra expertly delivered. Occasionally she would flick my balls or give a gentle touch signally more play coming. But mostly I just lay back and let her do her magic.

It finishes with some sensual touching all over with attention to my butt cheeks. “Would you like to turn over?” I’m hard as a rock again. I love her playfulness and the way she looks at me. Again slow touching. Ball play. Then the prostrate. I actually ask her to stop. I love a prostrate but wasn’t feeling it today. She asked if I wanted a toy instead? Ok, but again just not feeling it and asked her to stop.

I just want her to focus on my cock. She does. I touch her pussy gently. It’s stubly but beautiful.

Anyway, I blow another big load. She’s amazing.

She cleans me up. Hugs. Then on the way out notices I’ve put my tshirt on backwards. Thanks. Crisis averted. Such a sweetheart.

Shop Owner
    Thanks Aussieguyinsf good review,you are very handsome man and so sweet, every girls of dreams & xxxx,looking forword see you soon

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Myra is awesome and I stand by my review.

Shop Owner
    Hi all. young beautiful Thailand girl Myra roster tomorrow.please make your booking to experience good massage and prostate and Dragon Tendon and good Spanish & services

Shop Owner
    Hi all. young beautiful Thailand girl Myra roster tomorrow.please make your booking to experience good massage and prostate and Dragon Tendon and good Spanish & services