Thread: Good places and tips on getting FS at massage shops

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Good places and tips on getting FS at massage shops

Looking for help on getting FS from ML without it being too expensive. I know it's not really the place for it, but I love the ladies at massage shops. They always tend to be young and endearing. The experience of getting a 30minute massage then going into business is amazing for me, nice relaxation and tease before getting into the action sounds great.

Just had an average experience from last ML, it was a decent massage, great body and tits. We had great chemistry too but I tipped $100 and only got cbj and cob so was really disappointed in that regard. Next time I'd be hoping to get FS with just $100, $150 tops (tip)

Somewhere in the western suburbs would be ideal as city is too far for me, with exception of starfield and Burwood I would be willing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Most ML wont do BBBJ or FS just so you know. I agree $100 is too much for CBJ you should've said no. I never do CBJ since I came down to NSW since everywhere else does BBBJ and it's obviously better.
    For me the fun of punting is to find a ML I like, build rapport over time and get FS that's not offered usually, sometimes i get offered BBFS. Those who offer FS right away are usually WL as well or the place is a licensed brothel.
    If I want straight up FS I just go to ginza...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ButtLord View Post
    Looking for help on getting FS from ML without it being too expensive. I know it's not really the place for it, but I love the ladies at massage shops. They always tend to be young and endearing. The experience of getting a 30minute massage then going into business is amazing for me, nice relaxation and tease before getting into the action sounds great.

Just had an average experience from last ML, it was a decent massage, great body and tits. We had great chemistry too but I tipped $100 and only got cbj and cob so was really disappointed in that regard. Next time I'd be hoping to get FS with just $100, $150 tops (tip)

Somewhere in the western suburbs would be ideal as city is too far for me, with exception of starfield and Burwood I would be willing.
    Here ya go bud everything a punter needs to know

http://www.aus99forum.com/forum.php

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    This is true, even for WL expecting the full package on first punt is very hard to come by even if you get along, unless it's all being paid for. My main concern I suppose is just trying to build a rapport with a ML who will never end up going FS with anyone. They're ML ladies after all, so somethings might be off limits.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Very few MLs offer FS in their shops, and those shops (and the girl) probably won't want this service being discussed in an open forum.

You might need to build up some rapport with the girl first, so don't go in expecting it to just happen on your first visit(s).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ButtLord View Post

After paying for the massage and $100 tip, sounds like you should gone to a FS place. As pervious discuss on this forum, a ML has more scope to decide what extras she going to offer and the cost. As all she needs to give is a massage and HJ. You might be searching for a while. What offered to one guy doesn't mean its going to be offered to you.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by smn5746 View Post
    After paying for the massage and $100 tip, sounds like you should gone to a FS place. As pervious discuss on this forum, a ML has more scope to decide what extras she going to offer and the cost. As all she needs to give is a massage and HJ. You might be searching for a while. What offered to one guy doesn't mean its going to be offered to you.
    Yeah without a doubt should've gone to FS place in hindsight, was only planning $50 tip but in the moment wanted more. I suppose I was wondering more if there was a shop that with all the ladies provided FS. Massage shop that's actually a brothel.

Banned
    How cold skin can feel after 12 hours
    Thats why i recommend you embalm
    It gets backs the warmth.

Depends how deep your pocket is, every girl in the business has a price lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I would say it's all about the chemistry, loyalty and rapport with the ML. I've been fortunate enough to receive FS from a few different MLs over my journey without having to pay the extras. It only means when I go to that particular shop, I don't see other girls.....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by D.Li View Post
    Depends how deep your pocket is, every girl in the business has a price lol
    Not every girl LOL.........

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There are some places for sure. Which suburb do you live in ? Not everyone offers FS but there are many who does. Sometimes without mamasan knowing i have had experiences like that before..but they maynot offer you during your first visit .so it depends on your bonding with the girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Getting FS without paying extras on top of the NHJ fee is rare and is 100% based on rapport building. I guess the only exception is if you’re one attractive mother fker!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by avnyyy View Post
    Getting FS without paying extras on top of the NHJ fee is rare and is 100% based on rapport building. I guess the only exception is if you’re one attractive mother fker!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1000% agree...only happened a few times and after 3 or 4 Visits
    One girl told me that I was very lucky...she just happened to be very horney and that I wasn't fat