Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Five dock massage - recent exchanges ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don’t know about the place or what the girls are told here but they seem to have clear limits .. maybe those are the instructions they have been asked to follow .
    I was seeing Wendy at 84a artarmon when she worked there as Jane and now as Wendy in this shop. And clearly she has a lot of restrictions here . Wouldn’t offer anything else except nhj even after a few visits.
    Clearly she was more free in the other shops.
    I have experienced this with other girls too in this shop that only nhj is on the table ..
    I can sense they have been instructed to follow this.
    Not sure if anyone else has made it to part 3 in this shop .. very keen to know who is that with..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Does anyone have any Idea whether Jane is now working elsewhere ?

Quote Originally Posted by Horndog7 View Post
    Does anyone have any Idea whether Jane is now working elsewhere ?
    Jane used to work under the name Yoke at 110 Victoria Rd, Drummoyne. Any intel on where she's at gents?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks Lakeshow

Replying to bump up this message. Lads anyone know where Jane works now or confirm she no longer works ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any idea if Wendy works for another shop ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The limited service may have something to do with the shop not having a shower.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bomberdude View Post
    The limited service may have something to do with the shop not having a shower.
    This is not the reason. The mamasan who comes across as a nice polite woman probably wants her girls not offering part 3. That's my impression. If girls don't want to do part 3 then this place is perfect for them.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bumping this thread as this seems like a hidden gem. I've been here about 10 times recently and have see different girls each time. Every time has been a good experience.

My favorite would have to be Rebecca on Thursdays. For me she is the perfect Asian milf, great body (size 8 apparently), cute face and very eager to please. I'll be going back to her regularly I'm sure. Full service offered for future visits. And was about to forget to mention but also provides a top massage.

Surprised no one else has mentioned her.

Yeah, I'm a big fan of this shop. Mamasan has always been respectful and looks after her girls and her customers.
    Recently they've been getting a few more new girls on the roster which is awesome to see. April on Wednesdays is a pocket rocket. I've written a review on her in the Private forum.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by lakeshow View Post
    Yeah, I'm a big fan of this shop. Mamasan has always been respectful and looks after her girls and her customers.
    Recently they've been getting a few more new girls on the roster which is awesome to see. April on Wednesdays is a pocket rocket. I've written a review on her in the Private forum.
    Yep Mamasan is super sweet. I keep asking her for a massage too as she has something about her. She just giggles and walks off. One day haha.

I checked out the roster today and they seem to have an Aussie (Ella) with a stunning body. Need to check her her out.

https://fivedockmassage.com/

Those tits are just ridiculous

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw Ella advertised as western girl with big boobs and booty.
    Never wanted to go back to this shop but was in the area and so thought would give a chance to the new girl!
    Boy what a bad decision was that.
    Middle eastern girl with enahanced booty . Boobs could be natural but can’t say but they are huge .
    So part 1 was loathed in oil and just simple hand slides .. no teasing at all. Below average .
    So now after 20 mins of nothing happening neither massage nor teasing, I finally am asked to flip over and she asks for extras.
    Say nude hj is $50 and blow job with a dom is $80.
    I tell her legs staff with hj and I pay her $50.
    So she doesn’t take off her underwear . Only bra. I am only allowed to touch and no sucking .
    She goes for my cock and like someone on a mission crazily starts whacking it so i can come asap.
    I gently spank her booty and she say no- not allowed ..
    I wanted to stop and leave as it was so mechanical but since I paid $50 thought will just go ahead with it .
    She finishes me off in 3-5 mins and I am
    Kind of glad it over ..
    She is not even friendly as wouldn’t talk at all.
    Value for money :1/10
    How was my experience: one of the worst
    Will I ever go back to this shop : never
    Do i recommend Ella - Big No!

I have to say this - nothing can beat MAC. Angela is a genius how she runs her shop , specially when you get to these places you realise .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Was planning to see her coz of the enticing pics but you saved me a painful trip.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by mat29127692 View Post
    Saw Ella advertised as western girl with big boobs and booty.
    Never wanted to go back to this shop but was in the area and so thought would give a chance to the new girl!
    Boy what a bad decision was that.
    Middle eastern girl with enahanced booty . Boobs could be natural but can’t say but they are huge .
    So part 1 was loathed in oil and just simple hand slides .. no teasing at all. Below average .
    So now after 20 mins of nothing happening neither massage nor teasing, I finally am asked to flip over and she asks for extras.
    Say nude hj is $50 and blow job with a dom is $80.
    I tell her legs staff with hj and I pay her $50.
    So she doesn’t take off her underwear . Only bra. I am only allowed to touch and no sucking .
    She goes for my cock and like someone on a mission crazily starts whacking it so i can come asap.
    I gently spank her booty and she say no- not allowed ..
    I wanted to stop and leave as it was so mechanical but since I paid $50 thought will just go ahead with it .
    She finishes me off in 3-5 mins and I am
    Kind of glad it over ..
    She is not even friendly as wouldn’t talk at all.
    Value for money :1/10
    How was my experience: one of the worst
    Will I ever go back to this shop : never
    Do i recommend Ella - Big No!

I have to say this - nothing can beat MAC. Angela is a genius how she runs her shop , specially when you get to these places you realise .
    Was literally about to book for today. Thanks for your review, saved me some $.

I'll give you a the name of a girl I see there regularly who is incredible.

She's hot as fuck (tanned, big boobs,in her early 20's, great looking face) and very naughty haha. Provides full service and also loves a prostate massage if your into that.

Seeing her look into your eyes as she does this and gives you a handjob at the same time gets me off so quickly. But I have a lot of fun with her before we get to that point. I don't even bother with the massage anymore, just straight into it.

Her name is Hannah and she's in on Fridays until 8pm so if you ever return you can thank me later.

And please treat her well as she is a very sweet girl

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw Laura on wechat. Looks like a chunky MILF. Anyone tried her?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12