Thread: Taylor post review

Junior Member(有D料到)

Taylor post review

Had a great experience with Taylor
    I haven’t seen her before so in walks through the door this nice Chinese lady with a big smile on her face and I go damn she has a rocking body.

Part 1 was good and she is very high energy and we had a really good convo about various things. She is very open minded and very straightforward so the vibe was great and the massage was decent

Part 2
    Was already rock hard when I felt her body such soft skin offered cbj and gladly took it
    Again she had a really nice bod and it was a very sensual experience really took her time and was so eager to please.
    Got to touch down below gently however nothing further was offered.

Left with a big smile on my face

Shop Owner
    Thanks for visiting Taylor
    Appreciate your review

Please come again
    41 Epping Massage
    Address: Level 1, 41 Beecroft Road, Epping NSW 2121
    Phone: 0493498228
    Wechat: twinklestar8688

Shop Owner
    Stunning 🌸 Taylor rostered today
    Please call for booking

Wechat ID: twinklestar8688

Shop Owner
    Wednesday 💙
    💞💞New Chinese young girl Zoey very good service highly recommended 👍

Zoey ( Chinese ) new
    *very pretty young petite girl , 20 yo , 160 cm , size 5 slim figure , milky white skin , so lovely and sweet , perfect English , patient, caring , charming girl , great massage skill and very good service !

Lydia ( Chinese ) new
    * lovely 20 yo Chinese student ,165 cm , size 7 , natural C cup , nice figure , super friendly and soft personality, new to industry ,very good services and GFE , open minded very popular !

Sandy ( Thai ) new
    *super pretty young girl , 20 yo, 165 cm , size 7, C cup , hot & young body, smooth skin , beautiful smile , very pretty face , good English , so sweet and nice personality, new to industry , good GFE service !

Taylor ( Chinese )
    * good looking stunning young girl , perfect face and body , very pretty face , hot model figure , she goes to gym to keep fit . 167 cm , busty , size 7 , very soft and patient personality. Very good massage and open minded service. She is a stunner you can’t miss out !
    Highly popular 💖

Ivy ( Thai X Chinese )
    * super pretty young 155 size 5 good service

41 Epping Massage
    Address: Level 1, 41 Beecroft Road, Epping NSW 2121
    Wechat: twinklestar8688

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I went to see Taylor on the strength of the multiple reviews. I didn't get what I was hoping for.

Looks-wise: face not attractive to me. Had botox looking fat lips. So it was hard for me to get it up.

She was asking for extra money $80 up front before we even started (additional mood and boner killer). It was 1 pineapple for NHJ and $30 for body to body experience. This is truly becoming at thing of pressing for more money as others have reported about 41 Epping instead of letting the punter decide what they want.

I booked a 45 min session but she only gave me 10 mins and no build up. Then suddenly asked to flip and was playing with little Roger.

After a while, lil' Roger fell asleep. I then asked for B2B option to see if it would improve things. It didn't. Then asked for a proper massage, but she instead decided to continue playing. I got too sensitive and since she didn't continue the massage I left 10 mins early. I didn't really get much of a consolation massage - 10 mins is quite short for a 45 min session and it was only a 4/10.

Anyway, the old adage is YMMV. Thought to put this balancing review out there to temper expectations.