Thread: Kogarah Asian Massage - Thai Jojo

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Kogarah Asian Massage - Thai Jojo

Shop: 2/20 Montgomery Street, Kogarah, NSW, 2217
    Site: http://kogarahmassage.com.au/
    Masseuse: Nicky

As a regular customer of an Asian Massage parlor in Kogarah, I have grown accustomed to Nicky excellent service. Nicky is a lovely young Thai lady, approximately 25 years old, with a beautiful curvy body and well-endowed bosom. Upon entering the room for my one-hour session, I found it spacious, with a wide massage table and everything neatly arranged on a small platter.

Nicky personality is warm and friendly, making her quite personable, cheerful, and chatty during our sessions. Her massage skills are quite good and effectively relieved my tension. However, I must admit that her hands had an arousing effect, leading to a more intimate encounter.

After the first part of the massage, Nicky offered additional services, such as NHJ or B2B for an extra $50. I decided to try it out, and upon turning over, she undressed, revealing her stunning figure, including her perfectly groomed and alluring bosom. I couldn't resist exploring her body as well.

The massage parlor is conveniently located near the station, just a short 3-minute walk away. Moreover, there is ample car parking space available in the council car park situated behind the shop. I was impressed by the cleanliness and hygiene of the premises, and the availability of a shower was a nice touch.

In conclusion, I had a satisfying experience with Nicky, and I will definitely be returning for more sessions in the future. And I just found that there is another lady looked good named Jojo in their website, I will check if she work or not sometime this week.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is this Jojo, as per the thread title, or Nicky ?? If it's Jojo, is it the small framed massive bolt-ons Jojo ex Chatswood & Kirribilli ??

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I haven't been to this shop for quite a while but now thinking to go and try Nicky.

Used to frequent it weekly when Kissa was still there. She provided the best edging massage!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovey View Post
    Shop: 2/20 Montgomery Street, Kogarah, NSW, 2217
    Site: http://kogarahmassage.com.au/
    Masseuse: Nicky

As a regular customer of an Asian Massage parlor in Kogarah, I have grown accustomed to Nicky excellent service. Nicky is a lovely young Thai lady, approximately 25 years old, with a beautiful curvy body and well-endowed bosom. Upon entering the room for my one-hour session, I found it spacious, with a wide massage table and everything neatly arranged on a small platter.

Nicky personality is warm and friendly, making her quite personable, cheerful, and chatty during our sessions. Her massage skills are quite good and effectively relieved my tension. However, I must admit that her hands had an arousing effect, leading to a more intimate encounter.

After the first part of the massage, Nicky offered additional services, such as NHJ or B2B for an extra $50. I decided to try it out, and upon turning over, she undressed, revealing her stunning figure, including her perfectly groomed and alluring bosom. I couldn't resist exploring her body as well.

The massage parlor is conveniently located near the station, just a short 3-minute walk away. Moreover, there is ample car parking space available in the council car park situated behind the shop. I was impressed by the cleanliness and hygiene of the premises, and the availability of a shower was a nice touch.

In conclusion, I had a satisfying experience with Nicky, and I will definitely be returning for more sessions in the future. And I just found that there is another lady looked good named Jojo in their website, I will check if she work or not sometime this week.
    Since when do they have a shower?