Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Best Dragon Tendon

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Lucky dragon and the erect snake

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How old are they ?

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebery healing workshop View Post
    Eva:Top sexy girl from Singapore 158 cm 48kg B cup good English slim body and firm bum she like work out .remedial deep massage , Prostate and Dragon tendon .she is cute .very patient and friendly to everyone

Lucy: sexy girl .. 164cm 57kg D cup beautiful from Hongkong professional strong massage .and prostate and Dragon tendon best services

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi Any updates on Myra?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Good Hongkongese service?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedbeast View Post
    Good Hongkongese service?
    Hi darling yes welcome you come try , Eva won't let you down

Banned

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Possibly- I’m a fairly frequent customer. Yesterday I shot four loads there in 90 mins. I’m 50.
    Wow this comment got my attention. I'm going to give them a try this week. Will keep you all posted <3

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This is temping af... Never have dragon tensor nor prostate before

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mysteryman56 View Post
    Thanks your message,when you ready welcome come enjoy our popular massage .you will feel very relaxing and happy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by mysteryman56 View Post
    Can someone enlighten me please… just what the heck do they do in these 2 types of massages?

I tried googling and the result are quite diverse one another. But if I understand this correctly, do they insert their finger up the anus and the other hand is stroking the penis?? Call me homophobic if you wish, but doesnt that… sound… gay??? Cant comprehend how a heterosexual guy would enjoy having his butt penetrated lol. May you’ll say just give it a try and you’ll see. But sorry, just cant see having penetrated like that be a comfortable thing

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ucokrajameong View Post
    Can someone enlighten me please… just what the heck do they do in these 2 types of massages?

I tried googling and the result are quite diverse one another. But if I understand this correctly, do they insert their finger up the anus and the other hand is stroking the penis?? Call me homophobic if you wish, but doesnt that… sound… gay??? Cant comprehend how a heterosexual guy would enjoy having his butt penetrated lol. May you’ll say just give it a try and you’ll see. But sorry, just cant see having penetrated like that be a comfortable thing
    You are looking at it from a purely sexual point of view. Many who use this service see it as therapy for a health benefit. There have been AR's reporting back that it was an uncomfortable experience. Most are doing it for the potential health benefits, not because they enjoy it. They see this treatment the same as when a doctor checks their anus.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Never has this type of service too but I'm very keen however it's quite far from me ��

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great review, it is an amazing place

Banned
    Are you horny mongers still falling for this dragon tendon bullshit? It’s nothing more than lymphatic drainage of the groin area. Big fuckin’ deal. Every Chinese massage lady in Sydney knows how to do this because they teach it at Chinese massage school. Just ask them and they will do it as part of the normal $70 massage service. No need to go to this rip off place and think you’re getting something super special and secret. Bunch of fools

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It is a bit of a gimmick, but some guys seem to enjoy it, so each to their own

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    Are you horny mongers still falling for this dragon tendon bullshit? It’s nothing more than lymphatic drainage of the groin area. Big fuckin’ deal. Every Chinese massage lady in Sydney knows how to do this because they teach it at Chinese massage school. Just ask them and they will do it as part of the normal $70 massage service. No need to go to this rip off place and think you’re getting something super special and secret. Bunch of fools
    Thx for ur recommendation but hereby something must be declared that dragon tender is our unique technical in Sydney which is the most popular program in our shop as well. All the new girls joining our shop must accept very serious training before they could service customers that the manager need spend a lot of time to teach. If u think most ladies could do as they all learned from massage school,please introduce these ladies to us and we promise that we will pay u introduction fee☺️☺️☺️so could save much time for manager

Finally,will let u know again,our shop focus on man's health maintenance,if u prefer more service rather than the massage,maybe other shops more suitable for u thx☺️☺️☺️
    Last edited by Rosebery healing workshop; 01-10-2022 at 02:19 PM.

Banned
    Dragon tendon story

Dragon tendon is a traditional remedial massage specially for the male reproductive system.

The Dragon tendon massage originated from China and Thailand servicing the male members of the royal family such as the likes of emperors and kings

Dragon tendon massage was created for making sure every male royalty members can have normal and even better energy and great condition penis, to birth lots of baby for royalty family.

Now we are very honor to share this traditional wisdom massage for everyone who want to enjoy more, and we are always here for you to increase your life!

We always believe that everyone should have the right to enjoy, doesn't matter the gender and age.

Come and have a try!

Make the first appointment to start your first royalty service journey

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by buster View Post
    It is a bit of a gimmick, but some guys seem to enjoy it, so each to their own
    Thx for ur feedback. Dragon tendon mixes large quantity of transitional Chinese meridian and acupoint theory,which is very difficult for non- asian background to understand due to the culture shock. But it is quite satety and useful way for man‘s health maintenance that's why this item is so popular. Thx

Banned
    We suggest the best for you of dragon tendon once a week, and 5 times is a complete term.if you like keep your reproduction best two weeks or three weeks do one time

After you finish a term of dragon tendon

There's few good changes below:

1: your urine color might be darker, it's normal, and you might also feel your urination more stronger.

2. Your penis is more active, more hard and strong, and can stay boner more time.

3. You might have more chance to get morning glory, and harder.

4) you will feel good sleep ,good energy &good power

These above situation are normally, please don't worry and enjoy the good change that we are very honored to bring to you in your life!

Shop Owner
    We suggest the best for you of dragon tendon once a week, and 5 times is a complete term.if you like keep your reproduction best two weeks or three weeks do one time

After you finish a term of dragon tendon

There's few good changes below:

1: your urine color might be darker, it's normal, and you might also feel your urination more stronger.

2. Your penis is more active, more hard and strong, and can stay boner more time.

3. You might have more chance to get morning glory, and harder.

4) you will feel good sleep ,good energy &good power

These above situation are normally, please don't worry and enjoy the good change that we are very honored to bring to you in your life!

Junior Member(有D料到) Bullets Durgom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    Hey Fred.... not sure what your gripe is with the services at Tiffany's shops but it sure smacks of 'do as I say, not as I do'.

As you wrote....

"Many of you know my views on the Renwick/Randwick dragon tendon bullshit. I’ve been there seven times so am well qualified to talk about it"

Yes 7 times...seems to me that you were having a lot of fun. Maybe a little too much.... that would explain your review of a visit to 12 RBM titled

"Kate - faultless service"
    which begins with the winking confession that you visited her after 4 other punts that week because she was so good.. and you couldn't resist...

Now you can't resist bad mouthing the shop and anything to do with it.

But you aren't reviewing. Its more like you've got a personal vendetta to avenge.

Your posts claim the moral high ground of 'education' but a closer read shows one way negative criticism disguised as honest opinion and unsubstantiated whimsy as facts.

Just this: If, as you propose, any Chinese ML can do dragon tendon massage why has it been unknown here for so long?

Any explanation supports the efforts of Tiffany to popularise & comodify what they offer. However they offer it, we can now choose to accept and enjoy...

Just like you did 7 times.

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk
    Remember what Pappa said "Bullets don't lie"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast