Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: From really bad to really good

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the Intel due for a trip up soon

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by HHHeisenberg View Post
    Hey RLP, you're mistaken but how have you been? I've missed you.
    "19-11-2014, 06:36 PM#1
    Banned

Robbed by ML

Hey guys,

Long time lurker, first time poster and I've only really joined because all my other experiences have been so run-of-the-mill and boring that they weren't worth posting.

Since Exquisite Massage was raided a year or so again I've generally avoided the place as the new management have clamped down on extras to have no more nuding up, BJs etc.. strictly HJ extra as that is all the police will look the other way on. Buuut I decided to give them a whirl as I happened to be in the area driving past and noticed not many vehicles out front so figured I'd have my pick.

I got to see Summer who has previously offered FS ($200) but is now doing HJ only as per boss advice. Anyway, I paid $100 and she came back with my $40 change and put it on top of my clothes which was fine. Tip was $40, again fine. I went to get it off my stubbies and nothing was there. Thought she had been cheeky and maybe put it in my wallet, nope, also my other $100 note missing from wallet. I asked her where my change and money is, she said it was on my stubbies. I said WHERE? and pulled all the clothes off the little table and upturned the little basket thing they have.

She said "oh, maybe you lost it? you pay now?" at which point my blood was boiling so I started shouting at her at which point I hear footsteps all over the place. Boss lady comes in to calm me down, assures me it was an error on my part. I raise my hand to her and threaten to start smashing shit if I don't get my money back. They start rapid fire ching chong conversation and Summer pulls the money out ($100) and gives it to me, I demand the $40 and repeat my threat. I get my $40 as well.

I am leaving and they are still ching chong ching chong at each other. I punched the downstairs wall (near the STAFF ONLY door) on my way out I was that fuming.

AVOID AVOID AVOID."

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by RottenLittlePunt View Post
    "19-11-2014, 06:36 PM#1
    Banned

Robbed by ML

Hey guys,

Long time lurker, first time poster and I've only really joined because all my other experiences have been so run-of-the-mill and boring that they weren't worth posting.

Since Exquisite Massage was raided a year or so again I've generally avoided the place as the new management have clamped down on extras to have no more nuding up, BJs etc.. strictly HJ extra as that is all the police will look the other way on. Buuut I decided to give them a whirl as I happened to be in the area driving past and noticed not many vehicles out front so figured I'd have my pick.

I got to see Summer who has previously offered FS ($200) but is now doing HJ only as per boss advice. Anyway, I paid $100 and she came back with my $40 change and put it on top of my clothes which was fine. Tip was $40, again fine. I went to get it off my stubbies and nothing was there. Thought she had been cheeky and maybe put it in my wallet, nope, also my other $100 note missing from wallet. I asked her where my change and money is, she said it was on my stubbies. I said WHERE? and pulled all the clothes off the little table and upturned the little basket thing they have.

She said "oh, maybe you lost it? you pay now?" at which point my blood was boiling so I started shouting at her at which point I hear footsteps all over the place. Boss lady comes in to calm me down, assures me it was an error on my part. I raise my hand to her and threaten to start smashing shit if I don't get my money back. They start rapid fire ching chong conversation and Summer pulls the money out ($100) and gives it to me, I demand the $40 and repeat my threat. I get my $40 as well.

I am leaving and they are still ching chong ching chong at each other. I punched the downstairs wall (near the STAFF ONLY door) on my way out I was that fuming.

AVOID AVOID AVOID."
    Wow the story from 7 years ago seems almost identical to his recent report. I wonder why he'd see the same girl considering she stole from him back then too.

Senior Member(無間使者) HHHeisenberg's Avatar
    You just copied and pasted from this thread you absolute flop.

I highly resent you. I have no respect whatsoever for you, or your position of authority.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Senior Member(無間使者) HHHeisenberg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ecchi.gaijin View Post
    Wild conjecture on your part, you have no evidence, nobody believes you. The clock is ticking faster on you than on me, pal.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    HHH, you’re a joke. A true dumbwit. High entertainment value, thou ..... keep it up

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by leon_001 View Post
    So common. You search ‘glass bbq’ in this forum and only two fuk wits from qld have used the term. They both share similar passions for the same woman.

Fukken moron.
    It is common actually. I use it in RL.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by RottenLittlePunt View Post
    I seem to recall this fuckwit saying the same bullshit story about raising his hand to an ML when he was here last time.
    Okay that isnt common. lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by gpeck80 View Post
    It is common actually. I use it in RL.
    Sweet Puffs are the best glass bbq going. Facts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12