Thread: Photara Massage .. new owner?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Photara Massage .. new owner?

Hey guys,

Not sure if many of you frequently Photara massage in Clarence Street, Sydney.

It looks like they have new owners.

Most of the regular ladies there are now “on holidays”

And it’s different people answering the phone.
    Maybe I’ll go in there today and see what’s going on.

Anyone got any ideas?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    would be sad if Guiday has left. the most amazing set of natural titties!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Changed management to Wynyard Massage. Signs and everything.. 100% looks like RNT joint now... Before was proper looking normal Thai massage place..

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Really? Got to check this place out, there are not many good rnt joints near Wynyard

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just walked pass by the shop, from the shop sign and ad design style, I think it's same owner as top ryde 190, deam girl 130, Sydney Empress 69 and Sydney Baby massage.

Their signs all look similar, are they all owned by same owner?

If true this is good news, Wynyard area dont' have many shops.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by gannicus View Post
    Just walked pass by the shop, from the shop sign and ad design style, I think it's same owner as top ryde 190, deam girl 130, Sydney Empress 69 and Sydney Baby massage.

Their signs all look similar, are they all owned by same owner?

If true this is good news, Wynyard area dont' have many shops.
    I just walked by also, what you are saying sounds about right

Could be a good thing for Wynyard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yes its true and they are currently refitting the shop and girls from their other shops will be rotated to wynyard shop.
    Also if you notice the old photara had clear glass windows so you can see from outside, but now they have installed blinds so you cant see from outside.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    anyone tried this shop? I still can't rooster, photos or wechat/line contact, website is also down.

Maybe need to take a punt next week

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I am in the city Tuesday I will give a try.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Went in today, reception was an old lady, not very friendly, kept asking me to pay first before showing me the girls, after I insisted she showed me 2 thai girls, they have a nice smile, a little on the chubby side and looks more like legit massage, If I was after a legit massage I would go ahead, but I'm not here for that today.

I was going to leave and asked her whether same shop owner as the other wynyard blossom massage and where can I find rooster. She was quite unhappy and told me they are different shop, no rooster you need to come in or call, then I left. Went to Wynyard blossom massage to check, they are very busy, the young asian dude receiption was very friendly, showed me the avaiable girl and aplogiesd when I left.

What is the deal with this shop?? Is it going back to legit???

Senior Member(無間使者)
    One of my regular from wynyard blossom massage told me another shop will be opened on the other side of the building

Senior Member(無間使者)
    the management of these shops are very poor and confusing, no rooster available, website and pricing is all messed up, shop receiptions knows nothing and not helpful at all...

Banned
    $80 for 1hr massage not including tips. Not sure how much they'd charge for tips but assuming it's $50 then that'll bring the grand total to $130.

That's $10 more expensive than their sister shop SBM. And no mention of rooms with showers, only that they've inherited bigger rooms with cleaner environment.

If I was in the city area I would've gone to SBM instead. The same goes with the other sister shop called Wynyard Blossom Massage, they don't update rosters and customer service is very poor. The boss should've focused on existing businesses rather than open up new shops that are way lower in quality than SBM or Top Ryde 190.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Wynyard Blossom Photara

Yes, the old owner sold the business, and they dropped the name & I guess the pretense it was a Thai Massage. Cost is $65 for 45 mins or $80 for an hour, plus you give the girl extra $20 for a HJ, but they'll take their top off for more & all off for $50 extra. I ask for a Thai girl Nicky only in there on Tuesday & Friday, might be say 30, but she really knows how to please a guy. Tempted to ask for BJ and FS, as they seem very compliant for a few more dollars.