I don't usually make reviews, unless it's really good or really bad, but this is definitely the latter.

I should have heeded the warnings from the other kasumi thread but her hot photos and my past successes with the "j girl service" was my weakness.

Positives:
- Hot, photos are 110% accurate. Tight body, tanned smooth skin, nicely enhanced tits.
- Good looking face 8.5-9/10

Neutral:
- Average bbbj, slow and sensual? She was pretty keen to just lay there slowing licking/sucking away almost falling asleep.
- round 1, reluctant 69 and cim. I didn't really give her a choice with limited warning.
- reluctant dfk
- round 2, just pounded her and wanted to get it over and done with and leave.

Negatives:
- Most awkward meeting ever, no physical contact in the first 10 minutes, no hug, no eye contact. Just straight to setup of room as if a maid just walked in to clean a hotel room.
- Showered alone while she was setting up and going to the toilet? Then she showered separately.
- Just laid there half a meter apart after round 1, with legs crossed. Touching of any part of the body was met with the "im tickish, please stop" line, minimal conversation, played with phone, checking the weather.... etc

Every action came with a hesitation and reluctance like she didn't want to be there from the moment she walked in, there is probably more chemistry with a blow up doll.

This is probably my most memorable punt so far for all the wrong reasons. I only want to mentally keep a snapshot of her hot naked body..... everything else can go in the bin.