Thread: Kogarah Massage Kissa

Junior Member(有D料到)

Kogarah Massage Kissa

Simple AR on Easter Monday. Read some AR about this ''edging'' kind of release and was curious how it works, surely had a great expectation and excitement was over the roof.

Confirm with the shop to book Kissa for 1hr.

Went in through the main door and was panicky there was no bell, knock the door like caveman and someone opens it up.

Great figure (with an exclamation point, cute face), late 20s to early 30s, told her had a booking with Kissa. Hope that she is Kissa, but was told to wait in the room. Wish I got her name though.

Kissa knocked on the door, small but cute; but the girl answering the door was better!

Part 1 was OK, massage was generic RNT standard with a lot of sensual gesture (no direct contact to the masterballs though) but kind of getting you aroused.

Fast forward, she asked me if I want any extra service and I just replied, "edging?". She said, "yes".

I was holding in my bladder at around 4/10 capacity and it was a very weird experience; sure this extends your cumhours but the ticklish feeling when she rubbed her fingers and palm on your helmet feels kinda weird to me. Totally far off from my expectations, thought I will enjoy this but I was completely wrong.

Kissa was superb though in delivering the service, not a time-police and trying to makes it enjoyable and as gentle as possible.

Overall, I would say edging is not for me and every man on his own I guess.

TLDR; Kissa kinda cute, edging weird, service good, coming back? maybe for the other girl who opened the door.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by downzones123 View Post
    I was holding in my bladder at around 4/10 capacity
    Why ??

You would have been better completely empty.
    Thankfully you didn't go for her prostate massage, I could imagine you would not take a dump and clean yourself before ??

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This is just a thing of me about punting, for a 1hr massage I will usually use the restroom 2x (1 before start, 1 30min in).
    The thing with this place is you need to go to the toilet in a shared building, you need to go out from the massage joint. Although it was easter and not busy, I just cant bother.

I tried the prostate massage once at Leichhardt, trying to be adventurous. Didnt know what i signed up for. She wore a glove and start fingering me, like dude wtf, this is weird, i just told her to forget it and give me a standard HJ. Its just weird having a finger in my bum, no offence but i think god built me 101% straight.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ohhhh is this the one on Montgomery across from the cop shop?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    This is just a thing of me about punting, for a 1hr massage I will usually use the restroom 2x (1 before start, 1 30min in).
    The thing with this place is you need to go to the toilet in a shared building, you need to go out from the massage joint. Although it was easter and not busy, I just cant bother.

I tried the prostate massage once at Leichhardt, trying to be adventurous. Didnt know what i signed up for. She wore a glove and start fingering me, like dude wtf, this is weird, i just told her to forget it and give me a standard HJ. Its just weird having a finger in my bum, no offence but i think god built me 101% straight.
    Sounds like you might need to read up on male anatomy as well....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Simple AR on Easter Monday. Read some AR about this ''edging'' kind of release and was curious how it works, surely had a great expectation and excitement was over the roof.

Confirm with the shop to book Kissa for 1hr.

Went in through the main door and was panicky there was no bell, knock the door like caveman and someone opens it up.

Great figure (with an exclamation point, cute face), late 20s to early 30s, told her had a booking with Kissa. Hope that she is Kissa, but was told to wait in the room. Wish I got her name though.

Kissa knocked on the door, small but cute; but the girl answering the door was better!

Part 1 was OK, massage was generic RNT standard with a lot of sensual gesture (no direct contact to the masterballs though) but kind of getting you aroused.

Fast forward, she asked me if I want any extra service and I just replied, "edging?". She said, "yes".

I was holding in my bladder at around 4/10 capacity and it was a very weird experience; sure this extends your cumhours but the ticklish feeling when she rubbed her fingers and palm on your helmet feels kinda weird to me. Totally far off from my expectations, thought I will enjoy this but I was completely wrong.

Kissa was superb though in delivering the service, not a time-police and trying to makes it enjoyable and as gentle as possible.

Overall, I would say edging is not for me and every man on his own I guess.

TLDR; Kissa kinda cute, edging weird, service good, coming back? maybe for the other girl who opened the door.

When she asked if you wanted any extras and you say edging, do you mean edging is extra or part of the service?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nah mate, it was right after part 1 ended as usual the ML needs to ask me for my consent to touch my body, or else it will be a sexual assault.

Its part of her service, the reason I said "edging?" just to psychologically let her know that I know she is doing edging and I had heard about her before but does not sound too pushy. I'm not going to lie there and take a bet either if she gon give me a standard HJ, as the reason for my visit is to try edging.