Thread: Cici - a pleasant encounter

Senior Member(無間使者)

Cici - a pleasant encounter

I had some time to kill in the CBD recently and felt like a bit of CIM action so i decided to make a booking with Cici via SMS based on reading other reviews that spoke highly of her BBBJ skills. Booking time quickly confirmed and i made my way over shortly after.

I go to reception, pay the damage and go to one of the smaller rooms adjacent to the large waiting room and wait for cici to arrive.

Cici arrives in a fitting black dress, says hello, and starts prepping the bed, hiking her dress up to show off her gstring and butt - quite a nice touch. Her boobs are quite a handful and she's very easy on the eye, even if she appears a few yrs older than her photos suggest

I knew her eng skills were non existent and so there wasn't any get to know you chit chat or banter that i normally have to help break the ice. Nevermind, we're here to do the dirty, not do small talk about the weather or covid.

Into the shower, she cleans me and soon takes me in her mouth. It felt amazing. I could tell that at least 1 cumshot was going to end up in her mouth today. Finish shower, onto the bed and she starts this massage using her titties along my back and legs while I'm lying face down. It was a mixture of ticklish and sensual, but i enjoyed something different. I flip over and she starts BBBJ. She knows what she's doing and i strap myself in for a great BBBJ session that would soon end in CIM and leave me breathless and sweaty. My recent lack of fitness and covid weight gain probably contributed to that too lol.

In between rounds we dont exchange many words but lie next to each other with my arm draped across her. After a short rest my fingers make their way south and Cici is quite responsive and surprisingly wet. A bit of finger play and soon both of us were ready to go for rd2. Dom up, enter her missionary and hammer away for a few mins and loving the squeals and grunts coming from her before flipping her over for doggy where i continued to pump away and reach around to play with her clit. Before long she's screaming at me something which indicates shes cumming, and i follow soon after, fill up the dom and collapse on the bed sweaty and breathless again.

Rest of the session was quiet and we had a short break resting in each other's arms before jumping into the shower, hugging goodbye and returning to the real world.

WIR? i did enjoy myself, and i am not against a return visit as i would totally have a great time with an attractive chick. But there's too many others to try out, and a return visit to my favourites like rebecca and rose beckons. So..... yes, but it's not at the top of my of my punting todo list

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Cici is one the good Chinese girls at Ginza.

not really a fan of the Chinese girls but Cici is sure a treat.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Cici is a gem. I didn't realise she was back, she doesn't appear on the roster.