Person's Name : Jessica - Shu Qi Lookalike

Establishment : Dream Girl 130
Date of Visit : March 2021

Hours of Business : 10am -8pm

Height: 162-165 (pretty bad at gauging this but she about my height)

Size/shape : slim

Nationality or Ethnicity: Asian

Value for money/recommend? : yes

Report:
Long time lurker and thanks to Bro's here, have rarely had a dud punt; thought it time to return the favor. This is my first review so please be nice, happy to receive feedback.

Was around the area and thought I would drop in. WeChat has some good pictures on; and typically the service and quality have been good. Decided on seeing Jessica.

Paid at the front for 1hr ($120 NHJ already included)and was ushered into a room, what I like about Dreamgirls 130 is the shower in each room. Very convenient for pre and post activity.

Took a quick shower and in comes Jessica. She has a striking resemblance to Shu Qi. Told her so, but she just drew a blank; told her she was very pretty.

Part1
This was pretty impressive, worked out a few knots. For me Part 2 is just as critical as Part 1 and this was very good.
Part2
Come the flip she disrobes and her skin is flawless, trim flat tummy which I could see already from her skimpy outfit but now just visually confirmed. Soft carressing everywhere, Jessica positions herself close so I can caress her sexy legs and round tight bum.

Some soft moaning breathing into the ear, oil and when she grabs little bro I was in heaven. I will have to admit have had a minor crush on Shu Qi and having this younger and dare I say prettier version servicing me with sweet smiles just put me over the edge.

After wards there was a bit of a cleanup a bit of a chat, she is pretty friendly. Didn't get to ask for extras and to be fair, never felt comfortable doing that. But if she offerred would definitely be up for it.

Will I return.. sure, but have a flavour of the month currently who I have been seeing on and off and got to admit, enamored. Maybe will give a review.

Hope this helps bros