Thread: Feedback on Taylor’s 58 ?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Feedback on Taylor’s 58 ?

Hi fellow punters,

Anyone been to Taylor’s 58 lidcombe.
    Not able to make up my mind if it’s going to be a disappointment like burwood 8 and Chatswood or a delight like 5Marrickvile.
    Is it photos +add 15-20 years ?
    As usual your feedback is much appreciated.
    Please provide recommendations if anyone has been there recently.
    Anyone seen Nuna , Choclate or Louisa?

https://www.taylorsgirls.com.au/daily-roster.php

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...26%23128096%3B

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I've seen Louisa (at the Brookvale shop) and can thoroughly recommend!! Very sensual, fantastic kisser, offers a variety of services and absolutely loves what she does!
    I saw her about a month ago & her hair was short-cropped with a blonde rinse through it - so not like the current photo. But very sexy!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is there a back entry to this joint? The front door gets very busy.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Very inconsistent roster, their own website is different to wechat which is different to this forum again. Same lady appear on both shop (18 brookvale) everyday.
    Oh, forgot to mention, no shower in the room!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I agree . Their website and posts on WeChat and this forum is very inconsistent.
    Can’t really make up my mind whether to take the chance or not .

Roj bro thanks for the feedback on Louisa. I have been eyeing her for a while ..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I went there probably 6 months ago had been wanting to check it out based on a few reviews. i was disappointed i walked. I was shown a fairly lackluster line up
    From memory they wanted 160 an hour and when I asked about bbbj apparently only 1 (girl) who offered it i was introduced to her she was late 40 s Chinese she wanted 50 $ tip for bbbj i offered 20 she agreed but i wasn't interested and walked .and yeah pictures on their website add 15 to 20 .But i have heard only good things about louisa

They usually have quite mature/milfy girls there, not my cup of tea...so never really payed for anything. Let us know if there are any hot ones

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Roj View Post
    I've seen Louisa (at the Brookvale shop) and can thoroughly recommend!! Very sensual, fantastic kisser, offers a variety of services and absolutely loves what she does!
    I saw her about a month ago & her hair was short-cropped with a blonde rinse through it - so not like the current photo. But very sexy!
    Hi Roj! Thank you very much! Ha yes you did see me with my blonde look - I am now back to my natural dark brown hair, and have long extensions again - I am waiting for my natural hair to grow back before I took the plunge and and went pixie blonde!

Really nice to hear that people have said lovely things about me - I do love sex and I hope it shows.

I don’t know when I’ll be back at Lidcombe (I’m at Brookvale today and tonight) - I’m “working” for the first time in over a month as have been very busy with normal life! But hoping to try and do an evening or two there next week. I’ll keep you all posted!
    Fun-loving sexy size 8/10 British Girl with an accent that should be in a Hugh Grant film with Asian and black heritage!
    Usually at 18 Chard Road Friday nights, and all day and night Saturday and at 58 Railway parade, Lidcombe on Sundays 1pm-9pm