Thread: Could you think my side as ML ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Could you think my side as ML ?

Hello everyone,

I am a girl who works as a ML. There are some complains I would like to share to all. Firstly, no matter I work from private or shop. I got lots of phone call or text like “ pussy, am I able to lick you pussy?” Or “ I want to see you pussy pic first”

I would like to ask that “ would you walk in a McDonald’s and tell the cashier that show me your pussy first and I will get Big Mac”

It’s understandable this type of text but as a human that we all want to be respected. But sometime make me want to reply “ fuck that”! But I won’t do it, just meme here.
    Especially, I don’t understand why some many people question my privacy on the text. If I don’t do it, they just got cranky. Locanto massage site is not working as Tinder. I think I am right. What’s the point? I do understand there are many scams on Locanto. It’s very annoying to be asked “ are you real all the time “ and I never get angry when I am asked by clients . I understand you guys went to fake place and they don’t give proper massage, but you could leave always!! However, can anyone think of my side , I received thousands crazy text a day. Some crazy even call me 24/7 especially at midnight. I’m not on drugs and work for 24/7.

Also working from shops can not avoid terrible customers. Some customers are extremely picky and make comment to us like all bad looking girls, but they don’t even look like Tom Cruise. Some people just bully girls as a servant. I can’t believe it! So sorry for many complaints. But I would like to remind some of you, if your behavior is inappropriate. You are probably in most shops block list.

Hence, I want to express that if someone replies with patience. Then should not be mean or over the top too much!! You can chose the girl you want to get massage. And so do I. I have right to serve a great client!

Thanks a lot for reading my complain!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Well said. I agree that some common courtesy and respect goes a long way.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This makes a lot of sense and is a poor thing to need for people to be told regularly. Sadly some of the punters out there don't care, they see all MLs and probably the spread of women in general as vaginas to do things with for as little cost as possible.

Senior Member(無間使者) HHHeisenberg's Avatar
    At the end of the day, if they don't like it they need to quit. If they're being trafficked or whatever, there is help available to them.

All we can do is take advantage of the situation. I have no sympathy for any ML/WL. I look after myself and that's it.

I have no idea why MLs feel the need to whinge incessantly about what is their customer at the end of the day. I used to have regular MLs do this to me, I'd just offer her a shoulder to cry on, listen sympathetically to her shit for a little while, wipe away her tears ... then ask to suck my cock and pump a load down her throat. If you do it properly you won't even need to pay

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HHHeisenberg View Post
    At the end of the day, if they don't like it they need to quit. If they're being trafficked or whatever, there is help available to them.

All we can do is take advantage of the situation. I have no sympathy for any ML/WL. I look after myself and that's it.

I have no idea why MLs feel the need to whinge incessantly about what is their customer at the end of the day. I used to have regular MLs do this to me, I'd just offer her a shoulder to cry on, listen sympathetically to her shit for a little while, wipe away her tears ... then ask to suck my cock and pump a load down her throat. If you do it properly you won't even need to pay
    I think she is referring to you and the likes of your kind. You wouldn't be Indian by any chance would you? Just asking

Senior Member(無間使者)

[QUOTE=HHHeisenberg;2178358]

@HHHeisengerg.......At the end of the day........

You are a just a sleazy steaming infested shit bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

From your writing that indicates people around you are beneficial friends. They only know grow advantages from ya. I have strong empathy on it and good luck.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Thanks for sharing @secretmiss. It must have taken a lot of emotion to write this post so thanks for making the effort. Sorry you have had to put up with so much shit from some guys. I hope it is the minority of your customers.

I would encourage others shops/girls to do the same. And keep on banning these scum.

Starting with Mr HHH.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've heard it from ML and WL on numerous occasions how they don't like Indian customers. I've got nothing personally against them, i get on well with the ones i know, but it's a common complaint. Didn't one get dragged off by the coppers about 2 months ago for raping a ML in a shop at Capalaba?

Personally, i love getting a good connection with a ML as normally you get way more than you pay for...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tales View Post
    I've heard it from ML and WL on numerous occasions how they don't like Indian customers. I've got nothing personally against them, i get on well with the ones i know, but it's a common complaint. Didn't one get dragged off by the coppers about 2 months ago for raping a ML in a shop at Capalaba?

Personally, i love getting a good connection with a ML as normally you get way more than you pay for...
    I guess we all like to be with someone who has great connection with us. I wouldn’t say all Indian guys are bad, I got some Indian regular and they are quite friendly, lovely. I also had some oz customers, some of them are devils.
    I love to talk to every customer to listen the brilliant life story or meme from life etc. and am a good audience but don’t understand some people can’t respect me as a person. But some people are incredible.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cekret View Post
    I think she is referring to you and the likes of your kind. You wouldn't be Indian by any chance would you? Just asking

Absolutely agree!

Senior Member(無間使者) HHHeisenberg's Avatar
    [QUOTE=Maddona;2178467]

@HHHeisengerg.......At the end of the day........

You are a just a sleazy steaming infested shit bag.

While I am genuinely sorry you feel that way about what was an honest (and shared by most here) opinion.. I have taken a quick look through your post history and look at how many times you have posted similar white-knighting nonsense about respecting MLs, how you've "dated" or had "flings" with MLs, it is easy to tell what sort of sucker.. sorry, punter you are.

They see you coming, champ! You'd be one of those incredibly fat, sad old blokes chatting to the girls at the counter when other brothers are just trying to discretely enter/exit the shop.

There's another thread with punters bitching about pet hates with MLs. However, it doesn't take much to show them respect to the ML. If we have an experience that doesn't meet expectations, we shouldn't be abusing the woman or treating her poorly.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by secrectmiss View Post
    Thanks a lot for reading my complain!
    Hi there, I don't know you, but please on behalf of all gentlemen, let me apologise for all the assholes who don't treat you with respect. For me this is a time of enjoyment and it's a moment between two people, and that requires respect. If you are clean, smell nice and are respectful and complimentary it is a much nicer experience. I have no clue how guys can go in for a massage and look down on a girl the way they do. I think they are making up for something....

Having a few friends in the game I hear all the stories of stinky guys refusing to pay tips, cheating with fake bank transfers and all the sneaky shit.

You have to be mentally strong and stand up for yourself, and absolutely be selective, if it's not right just walk. If guys ask you like that to send a pic, you can just tell them to google one and jerk off, and block. Easy

I think the girls over 30 can handle themselves but there are some very young ones I worry about, not being strong enough to stand up for themselves.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by secrectmiss View Post
    I guess we all like to be with someone who has great connection with us. I wouldn’t say all Indian guys are bad, I got some Indian regular and they are quite friendly, lovely. I also had some oz customers, some of them are devils.
    I love to talk to every customer to listen the brilliant life story or meme from life etc. and am a good audience but don’t understand some people can’t respect me as a person. But some people are incredible.
    Firstly I do not condone disrespectful people. But just like how some ML will rip you off blind, your complaint goes with the territory.
    Just like being in LE, which I'm not, having people wish you were dead when you give them a ticket, even though you are protecting their lives, it goes with the territory.
    Guess what life is not fair and its a put up or shut up situation in my book. Despite what some fools may tell you very few ML are forced to be in the industry.
    4FoW2

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I believe both sides need to act in a polite and respectful fashion as the ML is just performing a service and shouldn't be treated poorly because of this. By the same standard the client is looking for a service and should be treated with respect too. One could say don't shit where you eat. The punter always has the option to walk if they don't like what's on offer too.

Unfortunately there's a lot of fake pictures online and that hurts both sides so I get how some people are frustrated with fakes and want pictures but you should be polite about it and who knows if you are nice and polite you might get extra service.