Thread: The GFE goddess Lena has returned!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)

The GFE goddess Lena has returned!

It's been a really long time since I last saw Lena. She disappeared just as Covid started early last year.... Finally during the Easter break I saw her name appearing on the shop roster. I quickly made the booking and I was very happy to see her again, the "reunion" session was fantastic! Anyways, here's the dot point report:

Date of visit: Early April

Time of visit: Midday

Lady's name: Lena

Shop name: 45 George street Clyde

Service provided: Standard service (Lena only offers Standard service) - Full service, covered blow job and lots of GFE

Ethnicity: Chinese

Language: Mandarin and little English

Height: around 163cm

Body size: around size 6 to 7 - slim even though she has E cup boobs

Highlights:

1. Fantastic GFE - Warm and welcoming attitude (she was also very excited to see me again), cute and bubbly voice with lovely giggles, made me feel very comfortable and relaxed when talking to her (in Mandarin), cuddles and small touches here and there (like your high school crush)

2. Great body assets: E cup natural breasts that are soft and perky, Very tight pussy - felt even tighter than a year ago! (probably due to her long break), Straight and long legs

3. The experience of "you see your big boob high school crush at the reunion, start a conversation, then hug and touch each other all over the place, and finally have great sex"

Note: Lena is heavily oriented towards GFE, she's not really suitable for people looking for diamond service or PSE

Value for money: Great value

Recommend: A definite Yes!
    Last edited by qybp; 10-04-2021 at 02:29 AM. Reason: Edits