Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The GFE goddess Lena has returned!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I can prove that hilltop is lying

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Not sure what has hijacked this thread and wtf these spam posts are on about, I went to see Lena the rate was $160/hour. She is VFM, quite pretty anime like eyes with sizeable breasts but remember standard FS, so no DATY, no fingering. Just CBJ and FS. Wasn't feeling it during the session so couldn't cum so we ended up just talking in mixed mandarin and English and she tries to chat. At the price point i would consider returning

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Price is not a probllem for me,llike him very much ,l will find her ,l can accept her higher price.

Banned
    Lena is on today

Banned
    Lena is on today

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

nice girl

Lena is a nice girl. Big breast is the same with the photo. Good talk and good mandarin. I like her very much and i will come again. The price is so cheap, i think she need to up the price.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by qybp View Post
    It's been a really long time since I last saw Lena. She disappeared just as Covid started early last year.... Finally during the Easter break I saw her name appearing on the shop roster. I quickly made the booking and I was very happy to see her again, the "reunion" session was fantastic! Anyways, here's the dot point report:

Date of visit: Early April

Time of visit: Midday

Lady's name: Lena

Shop name: 45 George street Clyde

Service provided: Standard service (Lena only offers Standard service) - Full service, covered blow job and lots of GFE

Ethnicity: Chinese

Language: Mandarin and little English

Height: around 163cm

Body size: around size 6 to 7 - slim even though she has E cup boobs

Highlights:

1. Fantastic GFE - Warm and welcoming attitude (she was also very excited to see me again), cute and bubbly voice with lovely giggles, made me feel very comfortable and relaxed when talking to her (in Mandarin), cuddles and small touches here and there (like your high school crush)

2. Great body assets: E cup natural breasts that are soft and perky, Very tight pussy - felt even tighter than a year ago! (probably due to her long break), Straight and long legs

3. The experience of "you see your big boob high school crush at the reunion, start a conversation, then hug and touch each other all over the place, and finally have great sex"

Note: Lena is heavily oriented towards GFE, she's not really suitable for people looking for diamond service or PSE

Value for money: Great value

Recommend: A definite Yes!

Here's Lena's lovely photo:
    Attachment 72886
    She is gorgeous.and worth the price.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by rwong8688 View Post
    Not sure what has hijacked this thread and wtf these spam posts are on about, I went to see Lena the rate was $160/hour. She is VFM, quite pretty anime like eyes with sizeable breasts but remember standard FS, so no DATY, no fingering. Just CBJ and FS. Wasn't feeling it during the session so couldn't cum so we ended up just talking in mixed mandarin and English and she tries to chat. At the price point i would consider returning
    This price is so cheap. I think it's ok. Good talking and service, she let me feel very well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The photo look good! The spam bots that have only very few posts and for the same shop make this AR a bit sus. Might try next time. How is the shop itself?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Beauty and sexy

Saw Lena, such a beautiful and sexy girl. E cup boobies are soft and natural, long and straight legs. Be honest, the body shape is definitely like a model. Although only standard service and BJ , she really knows how to suck. very worth of money.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Saw Lena, very hot. Soft and natural big boobies, long and straight legs. Definitely a model figure and cute face, the service was great as well , really worth of money.

Banned
    Lena is on today

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12