Thread: Sky Angel

Senior Member(無間使者)

Exclamation Sky Angel

What on earth is going on at Sky Angel ?

The front entrance looks like a derelict building.

There are tyre burn out marks in the driveway ... cigarette butts everywhere and a stinky ash tray full of them ... one of the front gates is falling off ... there is a broken concrete pot stand or something ... the front door is covered in old sun faded signs that also have the printing running everywhere and the corners curled ... weeds growing around the building ...

If you were an interstate business man you wouldn't go in ... I just dont get it ?

Senior Member(無間使者) HHHeisenberg's Avatar
    I hear what you're saying, I understand however they've been struggling hard during Covid and the lockdown yo-yo. It is a tough gig. The money just isn't there for that sort of upkeep.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah feels like it went down hill and I guess these brothels have lost a lot of business to massage shops.

I just went for a drive to Sky (ended up at Yimi, shocker), I didn't think it looked that bad? Maybe in the light of day, but it looked OK to me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What was Yimi like? Haven’t been there in a while. They seem to keep a lot of the staff long term at the moment.

Senior Member(無間使者) Scotty from Marketing's Avatar
    Yeah it looks a bit run down.
    Still Joanna was bloody good. A bit chatty, but at least she looked alive unlike most working in these type of establishments.

Quote Originally Posted by Perusal View Post
    What was Yimi like? Haven’t been there in a while. They seem to keep a lot of the staff long term at the moment.
    I'd give it a miss, it was like they've hired the old boilers from Locanto and stuck them in Yimi, not much talent on the go at the moment.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yimi has been great for me. A few girls that are a bit shy and not experienced but other than that, the girls have been young and beautiful.

Sky has fallen! Was there about 5 months ago, a couple of guys at the front smoking, one worked the counter and was a bit shifty. I prefer women working the front desk. Place was a dump. Looked like it hadn’t been cleaned in 10 years.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Guessing might give this one a miss then

Senior Member(無間使者) Scotty from Marketing's Avatar
    Tried the blonde aussie girl recently. Very nice. Friendly, great attitude and attractive.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Joyce/Joanne is good I agree. Lovely boobs and gives good service. Haven’t tried the blonde Aus girl, might have to now you reccomend Scotty.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mimi. Highly recommended in an hour booking. Two rounds and some very top CBJ in between. Size 8, upstanding natural Cs. Others in the lineup were very uninspiring. Very enthusiastic if you lead an suggest. Desk, who I had never met before, Michelle, normally two dudes here, said they had some better options arriving.

Joyce/Joanne coming back soon.

Expect more from a MP, not a full on sex place in Burwood in Sydney, three discussions now as to where they source from.