Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Recommended places with a rear entrance?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does kyoto206 have back entrance?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by sydneypete View Post
    Where is the back entrance at 46 Spring? It's always funny going to Batch brewing next door and knowing what is there

Walk through the carpark next to Batch Brewing (towards the cul de sac of Barclay Street) and turn right. There used to be a sign with '46' on it

Junior Member(有D料到)

Backdoor!

Quote Originally Posted by Roj View Post
    Walk through the carpark next to Batch Brewing (towards the cul de sac of Barclay Street) and turn right. There used to be a sign with '46' on it
    There is a walkway behind batch brewing to access the unit next-door.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think with COVID it's acceptable to wear a mask and sunnies if it's a sunny day

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post

The ones that do NOT have a back entrance are the ones in old shop fronts like all those RNT places along Pitt St behind World Square, .... etc. It's only 1 entrance and a single flight of stairs up to those shops. Everytime I visit one of these places I get nervous... Surely such a setup constitutes a safety problem in case of fire.
    Wrong! These places do have back entrances into an isolated lane. Where? It's a masonic secret!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    But they DO have a rear entrance. It's in the little alley behind the block. Plenty of girls and punters come in that way.
    Actually almost all the popular shops situated within city boundaries have a back entrance.
    The 2 Ginzas (excluding 278 which they still use), 5 Star, Sakura, Kyoto.
    Generally any shop that is in an old house that was originally built for residential purpose will have a back entrance.

The ones that do NOT have a back entrance are the ones in old shop fronts like all those RNT places along Pitt St behind World Square, the old DOS on Sussex St, Sydney Empress on Liverpool St, etc. It's only 1 entrance and a single flight of stairs up to those shops. Everytime I visit one of these places I get nervous... Surely such a setup constitutes a safety problem in case of fire.
    Ha, didn't realise you could get into 5 Star from the back alley. Thanks bro!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saigon Princess in Bexley has a back entrance but you probably need to contact them ahead of time since it's kept locked.

The massage shops in Cabramatta Lucky Star and the other one

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfatkilo View Post
    What's the Japanese massage shop opposite QVB right in front of people waiting for the bus? Yea nah.. that is the opposite of discrete
    Actually, it might be the opposite of discreet but did you notice everyone at the bus stop is usually staring down at their mobile devices? 🤣

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Which area are you looking at? Best Rd Seven Hills massage has back entrance with parking.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    42G. Artarmon 84a. Both with rear entrance

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    All the shops on Hampden Rd, Artarmon have back entrances.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abcd1325 View Post
    42G. Artarmon 84a. Both with rear entrance
    I had no idea 42G had a rear entrance! The only entrance I’m aware of is the one next to the car repair shop?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just quietly, I’m appalled that not one person started some banter bout the back door. I’m not gonna start, tough crowd

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xorro View Post
    I had no idea 42G had a rear entrance! The only entrance I’m aware of is the one next to the car repair shop?
    You need to go up to the parking spot. There's the rear entrance

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I know some WLs with a nice rear entrance, but unfortunately it's NO PARKING 24/7

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by syd_azn_guy View Post
    Does kyoto206 have back entrance?
    They don't. There is back door, but not for entrance I think.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I know some WLs with a nice rear entrance, but unfortunately it's NO PARKING 24/7
    I know what you mean, no one ever answers when I knock on their back door. Definitely easier to get in the front 😅

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not Top Ryde! Man... great MLs there, but walking out from the new shop at 6pm to a line of cars jammed in traffic is a lil embarrassing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah I hate the walk of shame onto a busy street. The Thai place on Church St is better, much quieter traffic

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast