Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Recommended places with a rear entrance?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Recommended places with a rear entrance?

Shy punter here sorry

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainyex28 View Post
    Shy punter here sorry
    some of the girls have a back door open for business.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Shy punter here sorry
    Hi mate there are many out there. Kings court does. Ginza does. But use corvid19 to help you put on a mask a few streets away from the entrance and just walk in no one will give you a second look. Have a plain jacket on so you can take that off later just incase the rare chance someone notices the shirt your wearing as yours.

Good luck mate. Do be stressed out if your shy most people have no idea and think its just a normal massage place and most FS shops look obvious to us but general public has no clue. Feel free to PM me if you have any other Q your to shy to ask here.

Remember the golden rule. If the girl looks nothing like there photo and isnt what tou where expecting walk out save your money for a better punt. Dont reward bait and switch.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Yep. Facemask, sunnies, maybe a bucket hat and a trench coat. You don't need to wear anything else, you'll be safe.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Shy punter here sorry
    Ginza has rear entrance

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Straponlover View Post
    Hi mate there are many out there. Kings court does. Ginza does. But use corvid19 to help you put on a mask a few streets away from the entrance and just walk in no one will give you a second look. Have a plain jacket on so you can take that off later just incase the rare chance someone notices the shirt your wearing as yours.

Good luck mate. Do be stressed out if your shy most people have no idea and think its just a normal massage place and most FS shops look obvious to us but general public has no clue. Feel free to PM me if you have any other Q your to shy to ask here.

Remember the golden rule. If the girl looks nothing like there photo and isnt what tou where expecting walk out save your money for a better punt. Dont reward bait and switch.

That’s awesome the bloody mask

Senior Member(無間使者)
    At least there is one benefit from Covid!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Shy punter here sorry
    Sometimes this can worse than going through the front, often at the back of shops is service ally where u can often bump into people on a smoke break or tradies. Of all people, they know what u up to ������

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Loads on Parramatta Road do, 227 Broadway, 14 Burwood, Diva in Surry Hills

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the recommendations guys

Senior Member(無間使者)
    how about punting at night? Some of the brothels tend to be in a secluded location (i.e. away from the CBD or train stations). Do check with the provider if the WL are working at night

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    46 Spring House in Marrickville...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Roj View Post
    46 Spring House in Marrickville...
    Where is the back entrance at 46 Spring? It's always funny going to Batch brewing next door and knowing what is there

Other back door locations not already mentioned include Marrickville 5, side entrance at Sakura 57, Sydney Baby Massage is on a quiet back street.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hah yeah but with sakura there's this big red lamp and the side road is right next to said lamp.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    A good one out west which has a back entrance is Parramatta Blossom (Sister shop to Sydney Baby and Top Ryde).

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Would definitely go to 5 Star more often if they had a rear entrance!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think 429 paramatta road and 252B stanmore have the most private entrances I've seen so far! I'm talking about massage places.

What's the Japanese massage shop opposite QVB right in front of people waiting for the bus? Yea nah.. that is the opposite of discrete

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jxlee View Post
    Would definitely go to 5 Star more often if they had a rear entrance!
    But they DO have a rear entrance. It's in the little alley behind the block. Plenty of girls and punters come in that way.
    Actually almost all the popular shops situated within city boundaries have a back entrance.
    The 2 Ginzas (excluding 278 which they still use), 5 Star, Sakura, Kyoto.
    Generally any shop that is in an old house that was originally built for residential purpose will have a back entrance.

The ones that do NOT have a back entrance are the ones in old shop fronts like all those RNT places along Pitt St behind World Square, the old DOS on Sussex St, Sydney Empress on Liverpool St, etc. It's only 1 entrance and a single flight of stairs up to those shops. Everytime I visit one of these places I get nervous... Surely such a setup constitutes a safety problem in case of fire.

TR190 was one of my favorite rnt place when they have a rear entrance
    $$$ Engrish.com $$$

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast