Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Has punting ever affected your relationship with your partner or during courtship?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you’re dating or married, but before kids (which is a sex killer in any relationship) then you’re either incompatible sexually or you’re a sex maniac lol why stay with someone who is not suited? Married with kids and sex goes out the window, so that’s OK provided you punt smart (not sharing phone numbers, not punting during unusual times, not falling in love, etc.) attached blokes are best advised to stick to RNT but even then it’s a slippery slope... saying this from experience...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Life is simple, meet the girl of your dreams but NEVER have kids.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by N3ur071c View Post
    I echo a few other comments made by other members. I have been with my wife for 11 years (married 6 years). Whilst I don't punt much, my wife knows and I have always asked her permission to ensure she is OK with it. She just asks for honesty, do not hide it from her and that I only see MLs.

She knows that I have desires that sometimes she cannot fulfill and that there is no emotional connection with the ML.

We are both happy and have a healthy sex life - well I think it's healthy, given we have 2 kids! Haha
    This is very true. Some of my friends told me that his wife is ok with punting, as long as it's purely transactional and not having an emotional attachment with wl/ml.
    it's better than having an affair

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Curious how you managed to get your partner/wife agree to let you punt (even just ML)

I've been punting since early 20s, now I'm in late 20s and haven't punted since I started my current relationship for a few years. Nothing is wrong with my relationship. Sex is good, but I can't help but constantly think about sex with other girls.

Starting to think if it's worth to just stay single and punt till I'm old

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by avdanyuu View Post
    Curious how you managed to get your partner/wife agree to let you punt (even just ML)

I've been punting since early 20s, now I'm in late 20s and haven't punted since I started my current relationship for a few years. Nothing is wrong with my relationship. Sex is good, but I can't help but constantly think about sex with other girls.

Wanting to have sex with a lot of other girls does not mean the sex with those other girls will be better. You just want to have sex with lots of hot girls, that's all.
    I guess we're all very greedy bastards... we want both quality and quantity, heheh. Seriously though, I think this is nature at work. We have been programmed to spread our seeds as far and wide as we can, that's why we constantly have this craving!

Senior Member(無間使者)

Yeah, that's my fear right now, as someone in my late 20s and single. I fear that the frequent punting would distort my perception of sex in a relationship. Since you can always pick and choose a hot girl to fck

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Wanting to have sex with a lot of other girls does not mean the sex with those other girls will be better. You just want to have sex with lots of hot girls, that's all.
    I guess we're all very greedy bastards... we want both quality and quantity, heheh. Seriously though, I think this is nature at work. We have been programmed to spread our seeds as far and wide as we can, that's why we constantly have this craving!
    Exactly. Sex with WL or randoms isn't even that good most of the time. But its the quantity that matters

Senior Member(無間使者)
    In my opinion punting is addiction. I know its bad, but I just can't stop. I can hold my self for a couple of months, then the urge will come back even stronger.

Junior Member(有D料到)

I think it helps that my wife is open to exploring things. From memory I brought it up by suggesting we have a couples massage. She enjoyed it and is keen to try a 3some but then covid hit. Since then I asked her if she mind I went to see MLs and we had a lengthy discussion on it and laid the ground rules.

It's a tricky subject to bring up but i think ultimately it depends on your dynamics with your partner and her feelings towards sex and exploring.

Same time I think it's also important that I don't abuse it on my end and just go crazy. If it were up to me I would punting weekly! But it's all about the trust and respect. I know I am committed to my wife and I wouldn't want to jeopardize that at all

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by devsmith0909@gmail.com View Post
    Agree with most of you guys. Marriage is not just about sex. I would never let punting come in between my relationship with my wife.
    Amen to that..........

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    How many of you guys would be happy with your wife seeing a young 20 year old weekly doing this you never imagined with her? It’s a two way street lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It is a two way street Onthedarkies, although here is a different spin on a similar street.

There's a pretty girl at work who I have fooled around with a little, we've been to strip clubs and the like and she is also into the girls. She is in a long term relationship but allowed to enjoy herself outside of her relationship. I'm thinking of asking her to come along to a massage shop for a 3 some with the right ML. I'd be in awe watching her get a sexy massage and then the girls to get it on and I would no doubt fuck the work colleague or maybe both, who cares really. I thought I'd mention this for the reverse side of the thread, that is, the girl who plays around. I wonder if the partner would be happy for his girl to get it on with a ML and a work colleague at the same time. I'd be delighted myself but I'd be part of it so that doesn't count.

Any suggestions on an appropriate girl? The girl at work is 29 and into sexy bodied 20 something types.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Can’t help you with that mate but if you need a perfect bodied 20 something.. I’m your guy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was with my ex for 8 years, first 2 years we fucked like rabbits, 3rd year it slowed down and for next 4 years she did not let me touch her, she always had reasons to avoid sex. I stayed faithful until one day middle of the night checked her phone when she was asleep and saw different guys messaging her. Next day I confronted her and she denied everything and she blamed cause I invaded her privacy. I then broke up after couple of months since I found more shit about her and had solid proof of all her activities behind my back. Long story short, the day I found out about her cheating on me was my first punt. Now if you ask me how has it affected my relationship? I do not trust girls any more and have trust issues since my last GF also got caught cheating on me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not for me. Maybe coz im young. So i have stamina to go 6 7 rounds in one day. So even after punting I can have same intimacy or even more with my gf. With WL i prefer rough but with gf its sensual.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carissawhore View Post
    I was with my ex for 8 years, first 2 years we fucked like rabbits, 3rd year it slowed down and for next 4 years she did not let me touch her, she always had reasons to avoid sex. I stayed faithful until one day middle of the night checked her phone when she was asleep and saw different guys messaging her. Next day I confronted her and she denied everything and she blamed cause I invaded her privacy. I then broke up after couple of months since I found more shit about her and had solid proof of all her activities behind my back. Long story short, the day I found out about her cheating on me was my first punt. Now if you ask me how has it affected my relationship? I do not trust girls any more and have trust issues since my last GF also got caught cheating on me.
    So this ex gf... Was she called Carissa by any chance?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by alc View Post
    So this ex gf... Was she called Carissa by any chance?
    Haha no, I used to report to this A**hole manager aka Carissa while working for a company, she made my life miserable everyday, to honour her legacy called my account Carissawhore.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great thread and thanks for sharing your stories. Would love to what everyone thinks the percentage of married men punting on the side? Some I wonder how one bloke can stay straight and narrow or everyone got a story or skeleton.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think for many other damage is already done before punting. Kids especially multiple kids result in wives shutting shop. Some just lost sexual interest but want to keep the companionship. Blaming shops is just looking for an excuse.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BAM View Post
    I think for many other damage is already done before punting. Kids especially multiple kids result in wives shutting shop. Some just lost sexual interest but want to keep the companionship. Blaming shops is just looking for an excuse.
    Not always the case. I think the main thing is the age of your wife. If she's having kids at early to late twenties it will still be good after having the kids. Early thirties, still a good chances but beyond that yeah it's very likely game over.
    All because it takes time for them to get over the mothering-mode and get back their libido.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast