Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Has punting ever affected your relationship with your partner or during courtship?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Has punting ever affected your relationship with your partner or during courtship?

Just curious, since most of the forum users seem to be very experienced in punting, spending years punting. Have any of you guys actually had a change in perception towards relationship? Be it your partner or during courtship? For example, did it cause you to lose interest?

IMO, some of the WLs are in a way more attractive (i.e. have a desired figure, voluptuous ) and it's easier to just have sex rather than go through the whole process of courting someone into a relationship and being able to have sex with multiple girls.

Just some perspective, to me, punting is just transactional, with no emotions involved but solely just to fulfil my desire.

Banned
    My wife shut up shop around 17 years ago
    No discussion .. finito
    I put up with it for awhile but eventually returned to punting
    She doesn’t care what I do as long as she doesn’t know
    Punting has improved our relationship because I stopped resenting her

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'm not quite the same as Labia V.
    I still have marital activity ... but have always had a sexual appetite that's not satisfied at home.
    It's built up over time. I'm not interested in anything romantic but ok to get to know the ML as a friend. It really works for me because I get on really well with the MLs I partner with as regulars.
    It helps me in a wholistic sense hence actually is good for my family.
    My partner has never questioned the slow stream of outgoing cash.
    ... I'm still enjoying my sessions

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kowabunga View Post
    I'm not quite the same as Labia V.
    I still have marital activity ... but have always had a sexual appetite that's not satisfied at home.
    It's built up over time. I'm not interested in anything romantic but ok to get to know the ML as a friend. It really works for me because I get on really well with the MLs I partner with as regulars.
    It helps me in a wholistic sense hence actually is good for my family.
    My partner has never questioned the slow stream of outgoing cash.
    ... I'm still enjoying my sessions
    So if it you were never satisfied at home why marry? Just curious as I don't understand.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Was already married many years ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My partner is perfect for me in every way besides sexually. We still have sex from time to time but rarely. My weekly punts is my release.

Lots of compartmentalization

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    So if it you were never satisfied at home why marry? Just curious as I don't understand.
    So you knew you don't like chicken before you've tasted chicken?
    Or are you a redneck and you don't understand the diff between satisfaction "at home" and the need to get married to get that?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Marriage is not just about sex. There are so many other aspects. The sex works at home in a way and the orgasms in particular are good.
    But I still enjoy sessions with a gorgeous 20+ yr old HAB. It's an additional joy in an already enjoyable life.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Be interesting to see reactions of other half when reading this. In a punting forum it all seem so justified lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    So you knew you don't like chicken before you've tasted chicken?
    Or are you a redneck and you don't understand the diff between satisfaction "at home" and the need to get married to get that?
    Think about y question as I don't think that you understand.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I think most men can hold a marriage together and punt at the same time.
    Very few totally lose the plot.
    Marriages fall apart for many reasons. Punting would be very low on the list of reasons why.
    And it can actually keep marriages going in some cases.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I think most men can hold a marriage together and punt at the same time.
    Very few totally lose the plot.
    Marriages fall apart for many reasons. Punting would be very low on the list of reasons why.
    And it can actually keep marriages going in some cases.
    Till recently didn't appreciate that this could be true. Life is just way more complex that hard and fast black and white views. So got to agree with you there.

Infidelity is high on the list of causes of divorce. Financial or abuse are the other top reasons.

Having been divorced once and married again. I like being married to a good easy going women who is financially stable and will complement you as a life partner.

However there is no perfect woman and even with the hottest wife, you will have a wondering eye and be attracted to a beautiful younger or older women eventually.

Punting without emotional attachment can help a marriage last longer since affairs will most likely end the marriage.

Punting will also end a marriage if one should get caught, falls in love with a WL or even giving your partner an STD.

So yes I believe most men can hold down a marriage and punt at the same time.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Infidelity is high on the list of causes of divorce. Financial or abuse are the other top reasons.

Having been divorced once and married again. I like being married to a good easy going women who is financially stable and will complement you as a life partner.

However there is no perfect woman and even with the hottest wife, you will have a wondering eye and be attracted to a beautiful younger or older women eventually.

Punting without emotional attachment can help a marriage last longer since affairs will most likely end the marriage.

Punting will also end a marriage if one should get caught, falls in love with a WL or even giving your partner an STD.

So yes I believe most men can hold down a marriage and punt at the same time.

Yeah giving a std to the partner worries me for sure. How often does everyone get a std test ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc02 View Post
    Yeah giving a std to the partner worries me for sure. How often does everyone get a std test ?
    RnT only partly for that reason.

if you use condoms very low risk anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Marc02 View Post
    I go for blood tests every six months but not only for STDs, for everything since I'm approaching 50.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Answering the OP's question, to be honest and after a bit of soul searching, no mate, punting has never affected my relationships. In fact the opposite is true, my personal sex life has impacted on my punting significantly.
    No WL has ever made me want to end my relationship for her. On the other hand, I've started relationships with GFs that have made me completely forget about punting for a long period of time. Looking back, I've missed a lot of gems because of that. J Diana from Ginza was one example. At that time I was in bliss fucking my 23yo GF BBFS CIP so maybe it wasn't such a loss, but from a pure punting perspective it was a loss. Still can't believe I never had the pleasure of seeing that girl!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good to hear all your thoughts, just afraid that a punter might be too comfortable with punting and just forgo looking for a serious relationship. Since punting might distort expectations and the reality of sex. Since you are banging "hot" WLs.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I echo a few other comments made by other members. I have been with my wife for 11 years (married 6 years). Whilst I don't punt much, my wife knows and I have always asked her permission to ensure she is OK with it. She just asks for honesty, do not hide it from her and that I only see MLs.

She knows that I have desires that sometimes she cannot fulfill and that there is no emotional connection with the ML.

We are both happy and have a healthy sex life - well I think it's healthy, given we have 2 kids! Haha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Agree with most of you guys. Marriage is not just about sex. I would never let punting come in between my relationship with my wife.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast