Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Has punting ever affected your relationship with your partner or during courtship?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If it wasn’t for punting could not even stay married. Punting simply means can be with different women and enjoy the variety on offer big tits little tits blonde hair short hair etc and a never ending supply of women in their 20s no matter how old I am Without mixing that simple fantasy sex equation up with the more complex equations of marriage kids money property mortgages family and even friendship. It’s a dream am not the least bit ashamed of. It’s the oldest profession in the world and has been working ok forever.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Any concerns of passing on an STI to your partner? have you ever done so?

INteresting listening to the people here in a marriage, I am in the same position as most of you and only now considering punting as my sex life is just so poor now. My biggest concern is getting an STI and passing it onto the missus so I am intersted to here if anyone has any experiences of this (catching the STI, not neccssariliy passing it on) and how often it's happened and how you handled it?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by evea8571 View Post
    INteresting listening to the people here in a marriage, I am in the same position as most of you and only now considering punting as my sex life is just so poor now. My biggest concern is getting an STI and passing it onto the missus so I am intersted to here if anyone has any experiences of this (catching the STI, not neccssariliy passing it on) and how often it's happened and how you handled it?
    Condom for everything mate and don’t do anything other then fuck or covered blow job and you will be 100%. Easy to say hard to do!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wont it be super awkward or wont the WL forget abt it and accidentally give BBBJ or DFK before you get react. hahaha so much for extra safety precautions

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I dated a girl last year. She ticked the boxes but I (semi-regrettably) decided to end it in favour of wanting to be single.
    The chance of passing an STD would (hopefully..nobodies perfect) deter me in the future when I'm in a serious relationship

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123