Thread: T Laura, good but not the best

Senior Member(無間使者)

T Laura, good but not the best

Someone recently reviewed Laura at 227 Broadway. I must say I agree with him and I got a similar experience.

I walked in and Laura was the only one available. A small thai girl with a firm body. She is actually beautiful! If you are looking for big boobs you should see another one though. She also has a good attitude and is smiling a lot.

The massage was nice with small teasing at the end. She then went naked and slowly back b2b me. I enjoyed it, specially with the wall mirror. But what is really missing with her is that there is no moaning at all. Yeah moaning are always fake but if well done it's really a turn on for me!

I then turn for part 2. And it was as describe the other guy in his review. The HJ was really slow! Actually it's maybe not that bad! It's just unusual to me. But I found her HJ really nice at the end!
    She doesn't allow much touching down there but it's okay you can still touch a bit.

Overall she is not bad and has a good attitude! But I felt she was not in it at 100% or maybe she was just shy (I'll say she just didn't like me and still did a good job). Also front b2b and a bit of moaning was missing.

I've recently seen some punters looking for a first experience and I think she is the perfect girl for a first punt!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not so many reviews on this shop even though people say it's a good place. Can anyone recommend me a girl there? You can PM me. Thanks!

Shop Owner
    Thank you for the comments, will let her to improve, as our girls also want to improve their skills to get more bookings.
    227 Broadway Massage
    Back door: 2 Grose street, Glebe
    (Corner of Bay St & Grose St, Next to Broadway Shopping Center, opposite to Victoria Park)
    www.massagebroadway.com
    For bookings: 0402 680 999

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've had a couple of good sessions with Laura in the past few weeks. She has a really strong massage that did wonders for my sore shoulder. Part 2 was enjoyable. She mentioned that she will be on holidays from May so see her while you bros can. Mind you, there are lots of quality choices at this shop and it's very difficult to be disappointed