Thread: 5 Alan Street Fairfield - Family owned and operated vibe

Senior Member(無間使者)

5 Alan Street Fairfield - Family owned and operated vibe

Unpaid spruik just because I think this place is the bomb.

I only recently discovered this place since I don't live anywhere near the west. Just wanted to share the love, especially for anyone living out that way looking for some Pho.

Location-wise it's just off The Horsley Drive, right next to some RSL-looking place just before the Maccas. Decided to check it out because I've had a recent hankering for Vietnamese and I think I've hit jackpot.

The general feel of this place is like no other FS shop I've been to. Prior to this, I always had two high level categories for shops:
    • Suit level professionalism: 42, 5, the two Ginzas, 57, 206, etc
    • Scam in the dark: Those dank, tucked away suburban shops where you probably need condoms for your feet, too

This place, however, is completely different. It seriously has this close-knit community vibe which, while writing it out on this forum, would seem weird but it really isn't! First couple of times I went, I asked to see the entire lineup over the course of an hour or two. No problems whatsoever. The papasan even sat around with me shooting the shit and critiquing the various girls. Next time, the manager Kelly sat with me and did the same, chatting about little idiosyncrasies of the girls.

There's none of this arriving at the agreed upon time, getting told that the girl will be ready in 5 mins, sitting around twiddling your thumbs for the next half an hour slowly getting more and more shitted while you wonder if they slotted a booking over yours. None of that. Just honesty. Is the girl fat? They'll tell you. Is the girl a grumpy so and so? They'll tell you. Is the girl absolutely clumsy? They'll tell you.

Here's another thing, I was not really expecting a shop this far out to have young girls. Legitimately under 25 girls. Coming up the first time, I was seriously expecting it to be a worn out milf shop. Surprised me again!

Price-wise, it's $170 an hour + $50 for a BBBJ. Honestly, not too bad. I think in some cases you need to fork out a bit more tippage for stuff you'd expect in Diamond shops but you know what? This feels real. This doesn't feel like McDonald's. This is like street markets where you watch the person cook in front of you.

Honestly, check it out guys. Takes me an hour to drive there but it's still worth it!

Got a couple of ARs, too, for your reading pleasure:

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Only 1 guy review place need other review to see if good place to drive

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Have been to 5 Alan street couple times, WL's were not my type so left, this is MILF shop last time I checked.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When did you go? I've been a few times in the last couple of months and has not been milfy at all.

Quote Originally Posted by alc View Post

I only recently discovered this place since I don't live anywhere near the west. Just wanted to share the love, especially for anyone living out that way looking for some Pho.

Location-wise it's just off The Horsley Drive, right next to some RSL-looking place just before the Maccas. Decided to check it out because I've had a recent hankering for Vietnamese and I think I've hit jackpot.

The general feel of this place is like no other FS shop I've been to. Prior to this, I always had two high level categories for shops:
    • Scam in the dark: Those dank, tucked away suburban shops where you probably need condoms for your feet, too

This place, however, is completely different. It seriously has this close-knit community vibe which, while writing it out on this forum, would seem weird but it really isn't! First couple of times I went, I asked to see the entire lineup over the course of an hour or two. No problems whatsoever. The papasan even sat around with me shooting the shit and critiquing the various girls. Next time, the manager Kelly sat with me and did the same, chatting about little idiosyncrasies of the girls.

There's none of this arriving at the agreed upon time, getting told that the girl will be ready in 5 mins, sitting around twiddling your thumbs for the next half an hour slowly getting more and more shitted while you wonder if they slotted a booking over yours. None of that. Just honesty. Is the girl fat? They'll tell you. Is the girl a grumpy so and so? They'll tell you. Is the girl absolutely clumsy? They'll tell you.

Here's another thing, I was not really expecting a shop this far out to have young girls. Legitimately under 25 girls. Coming up the first time, I was seriously expecting it to be a worn out milf shop. Surprised me again!

Price-wise, it's $170 an hour + $50 for a BBBJ. Honestly, not too bad. I think in some cases you need to fork out a bit more tippage for stuff you'd expect in Diamond shops but you know what? This feels real. This doesn't feel like McDonald's. This is like street markets where you watch the person cook in front of you.

Honestly, check it out guys. Takes me an hour to drive there but it's still worth it!

Such a busy guy, posted two reviews for the same shop on the same day a few hours apart. Then started this thread to promote it. Respect! Such dedication!

Hopefully the shop has the facilities and girls with decent services to back you up,

Good luck and all the best

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What can I say? Love the shop.

Actually it was because there were a few questions in another thread and I figured the easiest way to cover it was to write ARs.

At least this isn't a 2 post account.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What can I say? Love the shop.

Actually it was because there were a few questions in another thread and I figured the easiest way to cover it was to write ARs.

At least this isn't a 2 post account.
    Thanks for the review, it is helpful

Senior Member(無間使者)

Thanks for the review brother
    Does this shop have WeChat or can you give contact details

Senior Member(無間使者)
    WeChat is Shop225586 but it's pretty useless. Nobody responds and there's a moment like once a month. It's good for getting an idea of the girls body shape, that's about it.

So it seems the way it works here is girls just rock up when they feel like it. If you ever went to Zinia in South Strathfield before it closed, it's a similar sort of thing.

I reckon your best bet is to call ahead and ask who will be around when you're supposed to arrive. I've personally found 4-7pm on weekdays to be the sweet spot if you're looking for younger WLs. No idea on weekends.

The number is 8764 3452.

Hope that helps.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Used to owned by the infamous Mr Q, also from 206 Surry Hills. Haven't been there for years, there was also no 3 next door for those on a budget and don't care about the talent. I assume is no longer there, it was a dump years ago.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Looks like 3 is still there - it was getting a reno about a month back and their sign is on. Apparently it's a Chinese shop now but can't vouch as I never stepped inside.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When did you go? I've been a few times in the last couple of months and has not been milfy at all.
    May be 4 years ago, I used to hear good reviews about this place especially about Vietnamese WL's but all I found was MILF.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Looks like 3 is still there - it was getting a reno about a month back and their sign is on. Apparently it's a Chinese shop now but can't vouch as I never stepped inside.
    Do not step into 3 Alan, went their once, it is granny chinese shop, was told they had young 23 year old lady, settled cash and walked inside the room, in came old lady, asked her to just massage me since I had already paid. Her massage was so bad and painful had to take break from punting for few months. Again this was 7 -8 years ago.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carissawhore View Post
    May be 4 years ago, I used to hear good reviews about this place especially about Vietnamese WL's but all I found was MILF.
    If you do feel brave enough to try again call ahead and book Pinky or Jasmine. I promise you, no MILF.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    never went here but this place in business for so long..first time i got review from a mate back then 15+ years ago was positive, one of the girls was young and really hot. thought about checking this out few time...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Never been to either but interestingly 3 Alan was sold last year to a new owner maybe? Imagine buying a brothel haha

https://m.realestate.com.au/sold/pro...ield-134339542

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Such a busy guy, posted two reviews for the same shop on the same day a few hours apart. Then started this thread to promote it. Respect! Such dedication!

Hopefully the shop has the facilities and girls with decent services to back you up,

Good luck and all the best

Cheers
    In line with this thread's title, maybe he is the son pimping out his mum, granma, aunts, sisters & cousins ?

Maybe this the goto place to get that "real" mum and daughter experience...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Help me step brother I'm stuck in the washing machine. Step brother, what are you doing??!!

Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    In line with this thread's title, maybe he is the son pimping out his mum, granma, aunts, sisters & cousins ?

Maybe this the goto place to get that "real" mum and daughter experience...
    No need for that brother local,

We all have our preferred shops and favourite WLs and MLs, which from time to time if we help to promote a bit, no harm done isn’t it?

I think most of the members and regular visitors in the forum are pretty switch on, and it’s not hard to tell between real punters who are willing to share vs the others.

At the end of the day, there are so many shops around, if you walk into one because of any thread or review but the girls don’t tick your boxes, you don’t have to stay , right ?

Cheers