Thread: Hot Young Thai WL

Junior Member(有D料到)

Hot Young Thai WL

Hi Bros, hoping you guys could help me out. Really have a thing for petite pretty thai girls any recommendations? Someone similar to Barbie from Dream Girls 130? Have had luck with MLs but not all do FS so thought I'd ask... it's like an itch you can't scratch.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by masacuph View Post
    Hi Bros, hoping you guys could help me out. Really have a thing for petite pretty thai girls any recommendations? Someone similar to Barbie from Dream Girls 130? Have had luck with MLs but not all do FS so thought I'd ask... it's like an itch you can't scratch.
    Do tell..... did you get FS from Barbie

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookytim View Post
    Do tell..... did you get FS from Barbie
    Man I wish, not on offer hence the thread. Petite, tight and very pretty face. Just looking now for where FS is offerred

So help a brother out guys

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    FS ? Geez I would just go to brothel. Why muck around with massage if you want FS🤷*♂️🤷*♂️

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by paulgallen View Post
    FS ? Geez I would just go to brothel. Why muck around with massage if you want FS🤷*♂️🤷*♂️
    Bro agree with you, and open to that. Apologies wasn't clear, anyone know a FS place with a thai girl that fits the petite, young with a very pretty face. Similar to Barbie from Dream Girls 130.

Any tips guidance the group can provide would be very much appreciated. Will do a review after even. pm me if don't want to share to the world

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by masacuph View Post
    Someone similar to Barbie from Dream Girls 130?
    is barbie still around? i caught her once by accident at wynyard blossom and it was one of my best punts ever

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboymcevoy69 View Post
    is barbie still around? i caught her once by accident at wynyard blossom and it was one of my best punts ever
    Yeah still around man got to admit I'm a bit of a fanboy when it comes to Barbie, she is awesome