Thread: Thai girl Mina

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Thai girl Mina

Blossom Massage Parramatta - Mina

How hard is a hand-job? It’s not a trick question, but the last two punts I’ve had have included two administered so badly that I had to take over myself.

I’m on a bad run. Punting seems more mechanical, less emotional at the moment. So to Blossom Massage on Church Street, Parramatta to attempt to lift the curse. The place has got good reviews on this site, and this was my second visit. I still don’t quite get the place. It’s acoustics are poor, so you can hear others punters in other rooms. The music is pretty ropey and organisation a bit amateur (I had made a booking but the girl was 10 minutes late - I know these things happen but it doesn’t help the mood).

I’d asked for a Thai girl and Mina was suggested to me. She is tiny, quite pretty, A-cup tits and cute. The massage was underwhelming. Less a massage, more just random stroking. But I’m tired and content to just lie there and be caressed by an attractive young lady.

Getting to part 2, the rhythm was all over the place. For example, she plays with my balls long enough to get me pretty hard, then stops to fetch some hot (lukewarm) towels to wash my back. Instant buzz kill.

She then takes off her clothes to unveil a hot body and things start to pick up. Lots of eye contact and nipple kisses. And some strokes of my dick, although glacial slow. Then, out of nowhere, l she picks up the pace and tugs at the old chap like she’s trying to pull a carrot out of the soil. It’s uncomfortable and counterproductive, so I take over and manage to cum without losing my member.

There is about 15 minutes left and she offers a head massage, usually a favourite, but I’ve given up and just want out.

Mina is sweet, especially if you like petite girls, but I went away unfulfilled. Punting used to feel like an electric experience, but of late feels more like a chore. I’ll persevere, but could do with an uptake in fortune soon. And a girl who knows how to tug.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    damn, saw pics and wanted to give a crack but sounds like i may be disappointed.... did you ask if any extra's on offer? may still try just to vet.. but thanks for the review

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrewwoody View Post
    Blossom Massage Parramatta - Mina

How hard is a hand-job? It’s not a trick question, but the last two punts I’ve had have included two administered so badly that I had to take over myself.

I’m on a bad run. Punting seems more mechanical, less emotional at the moment. So to Blossom Massage on Church Street, Parramatta to attempt to lift the curse. The place has got good reviews on this site, and this was my second visit. I still don’t quite get the place. It’s acoustics are poor, so you can hear others punters in other rooms. The music is pretty ropey and organisation a bit amateur (I had made a booking but the girl was 10 minutes late - I know these things happen but it doesn’t help the mood).

I’d asked for a Thai girl and Mina was suggested to me. She is tiny, quite pretty, A-cup tits and cute. The massage was underwhelming. Less a massage, more just random stroking. But I’m tired and content to just lie there and be caressed by an attractive young lady.

Getting to part 2, the rhythm was all over the place. For example, she plays with my balls long enough to get me pretty hard, then stops to fetch some hot (lukewarm) towels to wash my back. Instant buzz kill.

She then takes off her clothes to unveil a hot body and things start to pick up. Lots of eye contact and nipple kisses. And some strokes of my dick, although glacial slow. Then, out of nowhere, l she picks up the pace and tugs at the old chap like she’s trying to pull a carrot out of the soil. It’s uncomfortable and counterproductive, so I take over and manage to cum without losing my member.

There is about 15 minutes left and she offers a head massage, usually a favourite, but I’ve given up and just want out.

Mina is sweet, especially if you like petite girls, but I went away unfulfilled. Punting used to feel like an electric experience, but of late feels more like a chore. I’ll persevere, but could do with an uptake in fortune soon. And a girl who knows how to tug.
    Thank you for the entertaining review! Enjoyed the part about random stroking & pulling carrot out of the soil.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer View Post
    Thank you for the entertaining review! Enjoyed the part about random stroking & pulling carrot out of the soil.
    Carrot will get out of the soil if he stays longer there.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by zoozilla View Post
    Carrot will get out of the soil if he stays longer there.
    ... and avoid bunnies