Thread: Suki - great hard massage and solid ball and assplay

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar

Suki - great hard massage and solid ball and assplay

It’s a Monday afternoon and I’m feeling the need so decide to see what’s going on At Renwick. Suki is not normally on on Monday but happens to be working. Ok I’ll take the punt as I haven’t tried her before.

In a bit of miscommunication Tiffany comes into the room and starts to give me a massage. I’m not against Tiffany giving me a massage but I was curious to try Suki so asked Tiffany what was going on and if Suki was available.

Honest mistake and she apologizes and gets Suki.

Suki comes in - not a stunner but friendly and I have a feeling it’s going to be a good session. She starts massaging my feet which I love followed by a hard and skillful massage.

At one point she runs her fingers through my crack and I start to feel her body, lightly touching her underpants through her dress. More massage follows then she goes to get a towel.

I flip over and I’m massively hard. She rubs my balls and I get even harder. Then some assplay which I have not really gotten into my last few times at Renwick but today feels different. I hold my legs and spread while she sticks a small dildo in. I have to ask her to stop stroking my cock as I’m about to come.

Eventually I have enough so she stops with the toy and resumes action on my cock and balls. I stop her and motion is like to try Spanish. “No, too much oil” she says. Oh well.

So I sit up and just hold her gfe style. Then she starts licking my tits. Back to my cock and I’m a thrusting jackhammer. Boom I blow a humongous load. She cleans me up, more massage then I leave.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the review been meaning to visit Suki

Shop Owner
    thamks Aussieguyinsf your good review.looking forword see you soon

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Suki is awesome and I stand by my review.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebery healing workshop View Post
    Hi all. beautiful girl Suki roster tomorrow.please make your booking specialized in remedial massage prostate and Dragon Tendon and good Spanish & services
    Hi there,

You are advertising “good Spanish” !

But the review stated that Suki said no to Spanish because too much oil . Has she changed her mind now? Is Spanish guaranteed service now ?

BTW, what is Suki’s Cup size ??

Sorry, too many questions ……. Haha

Cheers

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Hi there,

You are advertising “good Spanish” !

But the review stated that Suki said no to Spanish because too much oil . Has she changed her mind now? Is Spanish guaranteed service now ?

BTW, what is Suki’s Cup size ??

Sorry, too many questions ……. Haha

Cheers
    Good morning Brother Lung
    I visited Suki before I put as natural C from my review about her.
    With your professional Spanish driving skill, you will enjoy the session 😂
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments