ML Name: Mika
    Ethinicity: Japanese
    Boobs: C
    Face: 4/10
    Body: 4/10
    Mins: 45
    Damage: $50
    Extras: $50

Part 1: Was itching for a nice massage after reading few reviewes from this forum headed over to Cabramatta, parked behind the store and saw 3 punters walking one by one into the shop, did not want to crowd the place so waited outside and went in after 5 mins. Did not have booking asked for 45 mins massage and was showed to room number 4.
    Undressed myself and was lying on the table, came in Mika and knocked the door twice and walked in, we had 2 mins of intro and she went with some strong massage. I like her style, she uses all her body part to massage the back, she being tiny and all, she had perfect amount of pressure point where required. She was able to untangle all my knots, she then used oil and started using her knees to massage by back and now and then would sit on my back and would move her ass to and fro.

Part 2: Asked for b2b, she got some warm towels and wiped my body and started sliding her body and used lot of oil, she took my dick in her hand and played it like it was a harp. After 10 mins blew a big load and she got another warm towel and wiped my complete body.

Recommendations: Definately yes if you are looking for good massage it was one of my best massage.

Banned
    So why only 4 out of ten.....?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the review, I am always partial to a good part 1 as it makes part 2 that much more enjoyable

How tiny? Her size? Any extras?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Face and body is not the best to my liking hence she got 4 for both but her massage technique is 8/10

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    So why only 4 out of ten.....?
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfatkilo View Post
    How tiny? Her size? Any extras?
    She is very tiny may be 4 feet tall