Contact Details/Address/Weblink : http://thenightshade.com.au/

Phone : 02 9807 8825

Hours of Business : 10am-4am weekdays, 10am-6am weekends

Rates : $320/hr

Size/shape : 165cm, slim, B cup natural tits, shoulder length hair

Nationality or Ethnicity : Japanese

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, FS

My experience/comments :

I saw that Gladesville had a WL visiting from Japan and so decided to have a punt. When I got there, I was told that it was going to be $320/hr. I asked if the price had gone up, since she was advertised at $270. The guy asked if they told me how much Kasumi was when I booked and I said that I wasn't told the price but she was advertised at $270/hr. He said that no, her price is $320 and they have a JAV girl who is $500. I just assumed the price had gone up and they hadn't updated their webpage, so just paid the $320. I've noticed that now their webpage still says that she's $270/hr, so seems like things can be a bit disorganized at this shop.

After I pay, I'm told that Kasumi isn't at the shop but in fact at a hotel, so I'm going to have to follow their driver. He asks if I have a car and after telling him that I do, he says to follow him in his car and that it's only several minutes drive away. This strikes me as slightly odd since I've been to shops where I've seen girls when they're at another location, and usually what happens is I'm told the location when I book, and I pay the girl directly when I get there. I assume Gladesville have done it this way for safety reasons or something.

So after getting to the motel, the driver walks me to the door where Kasumi is inside and the session starts. Kasumi is about 165cm, slim, mid to late 20s, B cup natural tits, shoulder length dark hair. She's got a bit of a tan as well. They posted pics and a video of her so I knew what she would look like before the punt. A bit of DFK before going to the shower. Then we get onto the bed for DFK, a bit of DATY, and then sex. Missionary then doggy, then missionary. I won't bore you with the details but my impression is that Kasumi is a fairly outgoing girl with a hint of sweetness to her. She told me she studied overseas for a few years so her English is fluent. She puts in effort during the session and is easy to get along with. A tiny hint of fakeness with the whole "You're the best" thing going on which I'm not a huge fan of, but she's not over the top fake like some other WLs can be. At least she keeps it toned down with the fake compliments ha ha.

It was a decent punt but I think at this price, I'd prefer to try other girls at this shop or a different one.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Kasumi 2021 & Kasumi 2018

Hi Aussie guy,
    Currently, there is a lady named Kasumi working at 42g. Is it the same Kasumi that you wrote a AR in 2018 ?