Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: layla

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Hi bros, I seen this review last night and found it very unusual. Today, I went to Ginza to meet Lala, and I brought up this complaint with her as it was so out of character! Haha. I shared with her the basic info that “she didn’t want to be touched at all... didn’t want to kiss, she used her phone.” .. Lala was shocked and she was, I would describe, as incredulous. She doesn't seem to remember if she played on her phone.
    From my experience, and you all know that Lala and I have a LOT of experience together (lol).. it is not typical behaviour for her to look at her mobile phone because her attention is focussed on you! Lala will treat you like a king!! On the very rare occasion, she glanced at the phone, then quickly put it down and said "sorry" to me.... in any case, I suggested that she shouldn’t look at her phone while she is with customers, I explained "even if you just look at the phone for a second, the customer thinks you are playing on the phone!" (She thinks I am right.. lol).
    BTW, all her regulars know that her bbbj is very good, that’s one of the many reasons of her continued popularity.

I asked her for the reason for this unusally poor review but she told me in no uncertain terms to "mind my own business" (but in a nice way...lol), she won't tell me because she respects privacy.

As to my experience today, even after seeing her God knows how many time, her service was impeccable and she still manages to get me to cum very quickly!

I hope you all stay safe and well...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Standards seem to have fallen off a cliff. Most reviews I see from this place are on the negative side nowadays

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazza94 View Post
    Standards seem to have fallen off a cliff. Most reviews I see from this place are on the negative side nowadays
    While they increase in price for the popular girls for a double whammy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Careful what you say otherwise the lock could come on.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have met Lala more than 10 times in Ginza. According to my understanding of her character, She wouldn't do it like in the report, can't touch her ??!! No good bbbj??!!,she is the top service in Ginza, very pretty and Good body shape That's why she is very popular and sometimes it is difficult to booking her

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12