Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: layla

Senior Member(無間使者)

layla

i had to go to the city for business. (dont go much) booked my regular. then hour later got the msg she cancelled. my favourites at ginza were busy, so thought id try my luck with a walk in.
    low and behold layla was free.

my first time to see her.
    walk in the room. she tried to hug and kiss, but i suggested to her i shower first cause i just finished work and was bit dirty. just try to be kind to her.
    she asked, shower alone or together. my reply,"up to you".
    so i showered alone, while she played on phone. then she joined me in shower.
    she was very conservative. no kissing, no touching. i couldnt touch her. got down for a bit of bbbj. mediocre.

so we left the shower, on the bed. i tried to touch her legs, boobs, body. but she kept pushing my hand away. she done a bit of very light bbbj, it seemed as though she was in another place. totally not interested.

i asked for 69, she said ok and spun around. but she didnt like anything i did. meanwhile shes giving a very very average bbbj that boss doesnt like. (has she done this before or first time)

i told her its not working, thought about leaving but i payed for 45, so was gunna stay for 45, even if for nothing more than a chat.

and thats what the rest of the session was. us chatting.

i could see she wasnt at all interested, so i didnt bother.

will i see her again?
    well, she is damn hot so the boss may want to. (she does give k sua a run for her money looks wise)
    but the brain will remember the last time that cost $220 for a chat.
    eeerrr, dont think so.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Damn bro sorry to hear but she does look hot

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Man that sounds very underwhelming, I've seen a few new C girls popping at at Ginza/278 but based on what others have said, I'm very hesitant to give them a try.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Damn that sucks. Just confirming is it Layla or Lala? I can't seem to find a Layla at Ginza

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Damn that sucks. Just confirming is it Layla or Lala? I can't seem to find a Layla at Ginza
    There was a new girl called Layla working a week or so ago just for a day at Ginza Empire.
    I believe he could be talking about her.

http://www.278club.com.au/Girls/2460

Senior Member(無間使者)
    sorry, my bad with spelling. its lala. chinese dd's

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    DONT let it go man, call and complain in detail!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    Yes I agree and I do think some of the girls at ginza are towards the end of their mileage/career.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by joejoejoe93 View Post
    Oh lala, she used to be the queen. But now she seems to be more interested in her phone than actually providing service.
    Layla the Thai girl I have not tried her but I have heard she’s decent
    That's Jayla.
    Haven't tried her either.

About Lala though, for me, her service hasn't changed at all. She provides me DFK, BBBJ and everything I asked for. But i dont really ask for weird stuffs.

So either she was having a bad day or there might be some other reasons to it...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oof, sorry to hear my dude. I saw Lala a couple years back, when everyone was raving about her, was below average imo. Chalked it up to her just not liking me. Sad, her pics are hot.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    There is a T Jayla and there was briefly a C Layla, and there is the legendary C Lala.
    Not sure if the OP saw C Layla or C Lala.
    If it was C Lala then it would be very unusual for her to give a bad performance, though it is possible of course.
    Everyone can have a bad day.
    If her service level has consistently dropped then that would be a shame, but you would need a lot more than one negative AR to reach that conclusion.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    i told the reception afterwards, but the ginza level of customer service is non existent. they have the market tied up and they know it. so the odd complain here and there is just shrugged off.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    but you would need a lot more than one negative AR to reach that conclusion.
    yes, so true.

and sure, everyone can have a bad day. both ways.

btw, it was c lala i saw.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Same experience for me. Couldn’t understand the fuss

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow View Post
    Oof, sorry to hear my dude. I saw Lala a couple years back, when everyone was raving about her, was below average imo. Chalked it up to her just not liking me. Sad, her pics are hot.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    where's AssandLegs at?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by jfoldbar View Post
    i told the reception afterwards, but the ginza level of customer service is non existent. they have the market tied up and they know it. so the odd complain here and there is just shrugged off.
    That’s pretty shit man

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah even the reception are getting worse.

Banned
    When you’ve got a McLaren parked outside your shop you really don’t care about your customers anymore

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    When you’ve got a McLaren parked outside your shop you really don’t care about your customers anymore
    Damm it I saw a Ferrari Pista the other day!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've seen a Ferrari, McLaren and a Lamborghini. They really have the trio haha

Ginza still has some amazing girls but I'm very hesitant to see anyone new and only if I've seen a few good reviews. Can't just try your luck any more

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast