i had to go to the city for business. (dont go much) booked my regular. then hour later got the msg she cancelled. my favourites at ginza were busy, so thought id try my luck with a walk in.
low and behold layla was free.

my first time to see her.
walk in the room. she tried to hug and kiss, but i suggested to her i shower first cause i just finished work and was bit dirty. just try to be kind to her.
she asked, shower alone or together. my reply,"up to you".
so i showered alone, while she played on phone. then she joined me in shower.
she was very conservative. no kissing, no touching. i couldnt touch her. got down for a bit of bbbj. mediocre.

so we left the shower, on the bed. i tried to touch her legs, boobs, body. but she kept pushing my hand away. she done a bit of very light bbbj, it seemed as though she was in another place. totally not interested.

i asked for 69, she said ok and spun around. but she didnt like anything i did. meanwhile shes giving a very very average bbbj that boss doesnt like. (has she done this before or first time)

i told her its not working, thought about leaving but i payed for 45, so was gunna stay for 45, even if for nothing more than a chat.

and thats what the rest of the session was. us chatting.

i could see she wasnt at all interested, so i didnt bother.

will i see her again?
well, she is damn hot so the boss may want to. (she does give k sua a run for her money looks wise)
but the brain will remember the last time that cost $220 for a chat.
eeerrr, dont think so.