Thread: Fiona at 78a - an excellent BJ from a PYT

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Fiona at 78a - an excellent BJ from a PYT

Person's Name : Fiona

Establishment : 78a Artarmon

Date of Visit : 12/4/21

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Artarmon Brothel & Adult Sex Service | Artarmon 78A Brothel

Phone : 9904 7336

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Very pretty, slim figure with B-cups, trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese Malay

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, 69, mish, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Certainly - shame about the restricted access but otherwise an excellent session

My experience/comments : It’s been over three years since I’ve been to this place (don’t know why) but it has had some good reviews recently on another forum and an AR of Fiona yesterday caught my eye (I do like a good CIM ending) so I called to make a booking.

I’d read that the receptionist was called Lulu so I used her name when I phoned, even though I’d never met her – always helps to let them think you’re a regular!!!

When I turned up I was met by Lulu and asked to wait behind the curtain for a couple of minutes before Fiona collected me and led me to the room. (The photo is real.)

Fiona is very pretty and was immediately friendly and playful. She was wearing a short, black, see-through nightie over a black bra and sexy knickers.

I sat on the edge of the bed and she stood in front of me for a hug and some tongue-wrestling.

I showered while she readied the room and removed her nightie.

She has nice slim but still shapely figure with B-cups and she joined me on the bed for some more DFKing. I removed her bra before she wiped and sprayed my cock and started sucking me.

It was a very good BBBJ – nice and slow and sensual to start with, with lovely soft lips, no teeth, plenty of saliva, no interruptions, lovely eye-contact and she went about half-deep. And at times I propped myself up on my elbows to watch this PYT sucking me.

I asked for some 69 and Fiona removed her knickers (she has a trimmed bush) and moved round.

She was quiet at first but then, every minute or so, she’d get more animated and moaned and squirmed for a while. This happened several times, each time with increasing intensity and duration, before she pulled away for a breather saying “Thank you, darling – I cum”.

A bit more BJ and I asked her to get a condom (and she confirmed that I could later cum in her mouth).

Fiona briefly tried some cowgirl but could fit me in so she asked that I fuck her.

She lay down and she restricted my access at first but I said I’d be gentle and got her to remove her hand. I went very slowly, probably less than halfway in, but she was still clearly discomforted so I gave up and asked her to suck me.

I lay down and she removed the condom and blew me again.

As I hadn’t been close to cumming in the mish and her BJ was initially a bit erratic, it took a while but Fiona then got the rhythm right and, with good use of her hands, I came in her mouth.

She continued to suck me dry until I had to ask her to stop and she spat in a tissue.

Fiona asked whether I wanted a massage for the few remaining minutes but I got her to lie in my arms for a chat (her English is OK).

She said she was from KL (she recognised some photos on my phone from my time there) and has been here for 16 months. She works at 78a Sundays and Mondays, and sometimes Saturdays. And she also works in a couple of MPs (HJ only, no jiggy-jig). I think she said Epping and Dee-Why.

We were over time so we showered and dressed.

I said hello to a couple of other girls on my way out – Asia (a very sexy slim MILF) and Bella (looked slim and OK but didn’t really live up to her name).

PS – I know it’s just a name but the last Fiona I fucked was the 76yo Caucasian at Mature Darlings before Christmas. Very different!!!!

Shop Owner
    New Fiona

160cm, C cup Young and beautiful, slim, sexy and cute, good service 年轻漂亮,身材苗条,性感可爱,服务好
    Artarmon 78A Brothel