Thread: 24 Erskine Road Caringbah

Senior Member(無間使者)

24 Erskine Road Caringbah

Hi Bros
    I am looking for assistance I used to be a regular here for a long time I haven’t been there for a number of years I have tried calling but that don’t answer the phone.
    Can anyone tell me what the girls are like they were good before any I formation appreciated
    I am local in the shire.
    I just checked Mascara Club and they want $280 an hour fir diamond that’s a bit steep when Ginza was $240
    Please help me!!!
    Would like to go Saturday
    Pm if you wish

Senior Member(無間使者)
    wtf mascara 280? I swear it was 160 an hour a few months back and Coco was the absolute best VFM at 160.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Went a couple weeks ago, terrible service.
    Didn't even get the girls name. Really poor attitude she had an annoyed look throughout it all.

She may have probably had a long day, however it's enough for me to deter me from returning.
    Regretted my decision, because I used to go to 64 Alexander which I've had some good punts.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Holy crap - had some great punts at mascara but it’s definitely a 160 for everything , stilll seems to be the same line up so good call to pass !

I haven’t been to 24 for a long time , when they changed management i stopped going. Tried it once and the girls were similar quality to 64 and mascara but they’d hassle / upsel you to silver and gold service , which came for the standard price everywhere else at the time. They’r all trying it on in the shire at the moment, suspect they’ve been aquired by the same owners . Same price gets you amazing girls and service at the top shops in Surry hills instead of 40 to 60 year olds here. Hopefully the owners calm down and go back to 160 for all included.