Thread: Blaxland massage

Senior Member(無間使者)

Blaxland massage

I’m always looking for new places to visit and noticed a massage place at Blaxland advertising on E&B.
    As I pass through Blaxland on my trips to Sydney I thought it might be worth checking out.
    Few comments in the ad plus the pictures give the impression that could be a fun place to visit. Maybe some extras on offer??
    Wondering if anyone knows anything about it.
    It’s on Station st. at Blaxland.
    Might call in for a look next time I’m passing by.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Would be surprised if a legit shop was advertising on E&B. Definitely worth a look in.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If its advertising in E&B then there will be extras for sure.
    Just don't trust the pictures, they can be misleading.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Passing through Blaxland on my way home this morning I thought I would check this place out.

It seems it no longer exists. No answer on the mobile no. that I had. And no sign of a massage shop at the address.
    If I was looking in the right place it wasn't really a good spot for a massage place that offered extras.
    It was a little arcade with a hairdresser and few other small shops. Quite a few older people around enjoying a chat and morning coffee. Definitely poor choice of location for a RnT place.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Over a month since the OP, so possibly they have been moved on. Or the contact you had was just an agent for the girl(s) working elsewhere.

Banned
    Last edited by Forward Must Hang; 05-09-2021 at 12:03 AM. Reason: Ceased to be fun.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was looking around the small arcade near the stairs up from the car park. Maybe looking in the wrong spot.

Couldn't find their ad which had been posted on E&B. But did find it on another site. I did have their mobile no. but got no reply to my enquiry.

The ad had mentioned special services from some visiting girls several days each week. Monday was one of the days mentioned which would have worked for me as I was passing through then.

No big deal....just thought I would have a look out of curiosity and report back for the possible benefit of anyone who happened to be in the area.

If there is a place near a pub might be better to try early in the day.