Thread: Lisa Taiwan MILF

Senior Member(無間使者)

Lisa Taiwan MILF

Dropped into Bellevue 12 to see who was available and chose Lisa from the line up. Never seen or heard of Lisa before so it was a random punt.

Lisa is just another $130 an hour Bellevue 12 MILF, claiming to be from Taiwan. Tallish, slimmer than average and thankfully natural Bs. Her English seems to be great for this shop, which is a nice change.

I’m not too much into kissing a new WL, so a few pecks as she tried to go all in with tongue, but not in a bad way - I guess she was trying to make a good impression. After i explained that I like relaxed, reality sessions, not fantasy fucks, she calmed down and I directed her down to the brains trust, who was waking up after playing with her tits, arse and pussy a little. Lisa has a good body for Bellevue 12 standards I must say.

Lisa’s BBBJ did the business without deep throating, but as time was advancing I moved around for missionary. Nice pussy. Not old or sloppy. Perhaps she hasn’t had kids, or perhaps she’s had a caesarean? Didn’t see a scar. Increased my pace. Came. Mission accomplished. Will see Lisa again as she shares some of my seedier habits, which is nice.

Nice sensible bird.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the write up

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by hexenducation View Post
    Dropped into Bellevue 12 to see who was available and chose Lisa from the line up. Never seen or heard of Lisa before so it was a random punt.

Lisa is just another $130 an hour Bellevue 12 MILF, claiming to be from Taiwan. Tallish, slimmer than average and thankfully natural Bs. Her English seems to be great for this shop, which is a nice change.

I’m not too much into kissing a new WL, so a few pecks as she tried to go all in with tongue, but not in a bad way - I guess she was trying to make a good impression. After i explained that I like relaxed, reality sessions, not fantasy fucks, she calmed down and I directed her down to the brains trust, who was waking up after playing with her tits, arse and pussy a little. Lisa has a good body for Bellevue 12 standards I must say.

Lisa’s BBBJ did the business without deep throating, but as time was advancing I moved around for missionary. Nice pussy. Not old or sloppy. Perhaps she hasn’t had kids, or perhaps she’s had a caesarean? Didn’t see a scar. Increased my pace. Came. Mission accomplished. Will see Lisa again as she shares some of my seedier habits, which is nice.

Nice sensible bird.
    Does anyone know where Lisa is working now? It’s been a while since she left number 12.