Thread: MAC - Thai Sunny from 2020

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

MAC - Thai Sunny from 2020

First time posting AR, mostly because I want to try get 50 posts. Didn't post this until now because she specifically requested I don't spread any word about her until after she left

Person's Name : Sunny (Thai)

Establishment : Massage at Central (MAC)

Date of Visit : roughly around 11/2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://massageatcentral.com.au/

Phone : 0424 908 878

Rates : If I remember right it was ~$65 for 30 mins + 50 for extra (might be 100, it was a while)

Size/shape : ~160 cm tall with D cup naturals very attractive face

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai (I assume)

Services Provided : Massage, HJ, Spanish

Value for money/recommend? : Back when she was available, absolutely. I regret not visiting her more when I had the chance...

My experience/comments:

I'm a huge Spanish lover, I honestly love it more than FS. So I'm always on the hunt for big tits, but not just big as in length, they have to be wide too if that makes any sense. I want tits that can cover me completely. So back when MAC was still relatively quiet, I saw somebody comment "Sunny (the Thai one)" was the best they've had at the shop. Well I contacted their WeChat and immediately asked if Sunny the Thai one was available and whether she could do Spanish, and got a reply she was and she could. So off I went.

I got into the shop, front entrance up the stairs but not many people on the street in the afternoon and I think Angela (?) asked if I had a booking, I said yes. She then laughed and asked why would I book (hearing how popular they are now this seems funny to me now). Get ushered into a room, and Sunny comes in. She looks a little different from the photos but she confirms she is Sunny. So I lie down on the table and she begins her massage and we chat. I remember asking her if she enjoys the job, and she laughs and says it's good money but that's it, and that she was about to go full time with another job (for privacy I won't go into what it is). She asks how did I know about her since I asked for her specifically, and I tell her I saw her mentioned on this website, to which she was pretty pleased. She revealed she has done FS before but wouldn't reveal much more than that, but just those clients were VERY special . All this time, she's doing a fantastic job with the massage, nice and firm, getting the right spots and softens the pressure immediately when I ask her to do so.

Flip over for part 2, and my cock is kind of soft, my brain's ready for it but the blood's just not there Sunny takes off her clothes and I see a huge pair of tits, and instantly comes to life which she laughed about. I'm lying back on the table facing up, and she leans over and begins a body slide. She gets me to flip over and rubs her tits all over my back and teases me, then asks how do I want to cum. I say I want to cum from those tits, so I flip over AGAIN and she starts teasing me with her hands. I tell her she's so sexy she'll make me cum right there so she starts rubbing her tits on me instead. Que her grabbing my cock and pressing my tits between it and going up and down. We change position, so I am riding her and fucking her tits, and after a few minutes of trying to make it last as long as possible I release. Cum shoots out of the gap and onto her face, so I rush to get a tissue and we laugh about it.

Afterwards she cleaned me up, and as we both got dressed and getting ready to leave the room, she says she doesn't want me reviewing her until after she has left because she doesn't want extra attention right before she changes jobs Left the building a very happy man promising to keep quiet.

I wish I got to fuck those tits more, not sure why I didn't come back every week to do so

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mate!!! That was me who told you about those gorgeous titties. I still think about them weekly no lie... Ping me for a detail about her. You might just be able to get your wish again.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is she working at MAC now or anywhere else ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Post removed by user

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    My hero!! Without your post I wouldve missed out on something amazing T.T Sorry I'm new to the forum, how do I find the option to PM you?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She was listed on the daily updated roster on their website as recently as Wednesday.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is she still in the industry?
    Working somewhere else?
    Can anyone please provide any information?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Has been gone for a while. Used to be at SBM and MAC.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

She’s still in the industry

She’s working at Wynard Massage 3A hunter st and the sister shop 123 Clarence st

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nano1xmath View Post
    She’s working at Wynard Massage 3A hunter st and the sister shop 123 Clarence st
    Do you know under what name?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She’s still under Sunny

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nano1xmath View Post
    I would like to know what name & working days as well please. Many thanks.