Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Recommendations for Gold Coast Shops

Senior Member(無間使者)

Recommendations for Gold Coast Shops

Dark rooms But big clean and bed is big.
    Good eastern selection usually. 23 to mid 30s.
    Owner is lovely. Looks after girls. Different faction maybe to the Queen.
    No EF ES at all. Everything else good. And very good price.
    Dual hands rate is not just double rate. Good for me
    The Ligan (man muscle) massage is tops.
    Rough count is at 9 visits as discreet with Hope Island location. ATM inside. Like cash but will add % for EFPos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by funboybrisbane View Post
    Shining star. I have been tempted but noone has reviewed. Easy stop on my way home from GC

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    You will find they do trickery with Locanto ads and list in other suburbs not just Hope Island. Loooook and the identical verbiage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DuelHandsOrDie View Post
    You will find they do trickery with Locanto ads and list in other suburbs not just Hope Island. Loooook and the identical verbiage

Never had a problem at shining star, very good girls

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucket View Post
    Never had a problem at shining star, very good girls
    Read idiot. No issue. But you will find their ads state the shop is in various North GC suburbs for better reach.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wasn’t having a crack mate I was just saying I have always had a good time there. I think you need to calm down brother

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sydneysider up visiting for awhile (don’t worry, haven’t been to any exposure sites and been up here since before the new cluster hit the news) and thinking of checking out some of these shops. Especially Fantasia and Yellow sign. I’m usually a full service brothel guy. Not used to massage shops or RnT. Are the girls pretty liberal if you tip them if you know what I mean?... Or am I better off doing the drive to the industrial areas to the brothels? Happy to exchange my limited knowledge of Sydney shops in return, thanks 🙏

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have had liberal girls at both these shops and many others but it usually takes a few visits...
    If I wanted a sure thing I would be going to luvasian at Molendina ....
    Many very gorgeous young ladies there ....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks so much for the tips and PMs. I ended up sticking to the RnT shops along Broadbeach mostly. Didn’t make it to LuvAsian. Visited yellow sign most days.

Not sure about the etiquette about naming who I saw and what services were offered but the girls I saw here were really hot and even though I’m used to just going to FS shops instead of beating around the bush I really enjoyed my visits. Also went to Fantasia as well. The ladies here were not on the same level of hotness as yellow sign to be honest but the girl I saw was definitely the younger and cuter one out of the two ladies I saw working at the time and was more liberal with extras than the ones I saw at Yellow sign. Also saw a private who I would give a pretty mixed review to. All up had some good times and dreading going back to Covid ravaged Sydney. Looking for ways I can stay up here longer lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    any recommendation for shining star at Hope Island? gonna be down the coast for a few nights

pm would be appreciated

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    any recommendation for shining star at Hope Island? gonna be down the coast for a few nights

pm would be appreciated
    I’ve never had a dull moment there, only one girl said she would do full service I*y was her name but they go alright there

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharphorse View Post
    Thanks so much for the tips and PMs. I ended up sticking to the RnT shops along Broadbeach mostly. Didn’t make it to LuvAsian. Visited yellow sign most days.

Not sure about the etiquette about naming who I saw and what services were offered but the girls I saw here were really hot and even though I’m used to just going to FS shops instead of beating around the bush I really enjoyed my visits. Also went to Fantasia as well. The ladies here were not on the same level of hotness as yellow sign to be honest but the girl I saw was definitely the younger and cuter one out of the two ladies I saw working at the time and was more liberal with extras than the ones I saw at Yellow sign. Also saw a private who I would give a pretty mixed review to. All up had some good times and dreading going back to Covid ravaged Sydney. Looking for ways I can stay up here longer lol
    Had plenty of fs at both shops...if you are nice to the girls at yellow sign and pay them more than a couple of visits there is a room out the back of the shop with high walls ...I always call it the quiet room....probably been in this room 50 times over many years and had some of the most beautiful women ever..
    Any fellow punters ever had the pleasure of a gorgeous lady in the quiet room...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone recommend Origin Thai at Oxenford?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlito View Post
    Had plenty of fs at both shops...if you are nice to the girls at yellow sign and pay them more than a couple of visits there is a room out the back of the shop with high walls ...I always call it the quiet room....probably been in this room 50 times over many years and had some of the most beautiful women ever..
    Any fellow punters ever had the pleasure of a gorgeous lady in the quiet room...
    Hi mate been going to shining star for about 6 months and only come across one that would do fs any chance you could shoot me a message with who you see there

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi mate been going to shining star for about 6 months and only come across one that would do fs any chance you could shoot me a message with who you see there
    Only been twice same girl both times Ella very nice to me...no fs yet....but every thing else..
    It is a long way from where I live and I will only call in there f working up that way....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Only been twice same girl both times Ella very nice to me...no fs yet....but every thing else..
    It is a long way from where I live and I will only call in there f working up that way....
    Ok Jennifer is great fun as is Ivy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ok Jennifer is great fun as is Ivy
    Is Jennifer and Ivy from Taiwan....see two Ivys already...one at Merrimac and one at Day spa Biggera Waters..she is from Malaysia
    Also used to see Jennifer at Merrimac and Luckys at Southport...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What's the address or shop name of Yellow Sign Thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is Jennifer and Ivy from Taiwan....see two Ivys already...one at Merrimac and one at Day spa Biggera Waters..she is from Malaysia
    Also used to see Jennifer at Merrimac and Luckys at Southport...
    Yes both Taiwanese, Jennifer said she used to work at browns plains

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by APL View Post
    What's the address or shop name of Yellow Sign Thanks
    13/2563 GC Highway phone 07/55266226 Asian massage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes both Taiwanese, Jennifer said she used to work at browns plains
    The Jennifer I saw was the biggest bitch I have ever met...got up me because I wanted an hour not 30 minutes...said she was saving for a sports car...
    Went to Luckys at Southport told me they had a hot new girl starting that day and who walks in....
    I walked out and sent the boss a text...they sacked her ...
    She lived in Brisbane and drove down...I hope I never see her again...I would hate to think she ever got her car...she does not deserve it...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast