Thread: ML other service

Senior Member(無間使者)

ML other service

What are your thoughts on how many 🍍 or 🍎 would you give to a ML for FS if it was offer to you? The 🍍 or 🍎 is not including the standard massage price.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Includes bbbj n fs

Junior Member(有D料到)
    100 for fs is standard at most places. bbbj sometimes included sometimes extra 20. Usually I'll tip extra if the service was good.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Depends on the girl
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    A few years back it was only an extra 🍍on top for fs from a certain shop (at Kingsgrove). But of course you only got Chinese MILFs for that. However most of the ML there were good at part 1 and part 2. FS is YMMV, but there were certain gems from time to time. However I would not recommend this shop anymore since it has changed hand 2 years ago. Price gone up and service quality gone down. The new owner also has another shop at Narwee, where I get 30 mins part 1 + fs for $100 recently.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberpuck2047 View Post
    A few years back it was only an extra ��on top for fs from a certain shop (at Kingsgrove). But of course you only got Chinese MILFs for that. However most of the ML there were good at part 1 and part 2. FS is YMMV, but there were certain gems from time to time. However I would not recommend this shop anymore since it has changed hand 2 years ago. Price gone up and service quality gone down. The new owner also has another shop at Narwee, where I get 30 mins part 1 + fs for $100 recently.
    Timeschange eh...

I had a friend complain to me that he used to go to a particular suburban massage shop. It was actually legit (not an RnT).
    He had a regular booking with the same girl for 2 years. He sometimes got a free prostate massage.
    After covid, his regular has gone. Now thats when he finds out she was not she, but a post op he... no wonder she/he knew how to give a prostate massage so well.
    Now he wants to find a similar as a regular, but has no idea where to look. (he is not after a "gay" service).

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sometimes I wonder how some people can't even recognise a trans... it's quite easy to pick up

Banned
    If a ML does offer FS it's usually $100 or $150 but with CBJ. If it's BBBJ it's usually more. Some girls will offer it once they are into the massage and not at the beginning. It means less time having sex and more massage.

Some MLs won't be upfront about offering FS. They wait to be asked. This may place a customer in an uncomfortable position. That is, should he ask at the beginning of the session or wait once the massage commences. A few MLs have stated that they want customers to ask them straight away if they want FS.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    If a ML does offer FS it's usually $100 or $150 but with CBJ. If it's BBBJ it's usually more. Some girls will offer it once they are into the massage and not at the beginning. It means less time having sex and more massage.

Some MLs won't be upfront about offering FS. They wait to be asked. This may place a customer in an uncomfortable position. That is, should he ask at the beginning of the session or wait once the massage commences. A few MLs have stated that they want customers to ask them straight away if they want FS.
    I always asked straight away, I think the MLs prefer that

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Slightly off topic.

But in a 90 minute massage is it standard for 1 shot or 2 shots.

Or do you pay extra for 2nd shot.

Quote Originally Posted by itoko View Post
    Slightly off topic.

But in a 90 minute massage is it standard for 1 shot or 2 shots.

Or do you pay extra for 2nd shot.
    How much tip are you paying ? If it was the $50 standard for nude HJ? That’s one shot ! You want more then you should pay more, right ?

However, if it was an all inclusive shop then if the ML is willing, you certainly can negotiate a second round.