Thread: Japanese Mizuha or Japanese Honoka

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Japanese Mizuha or Japanese Honoka

Hey did anyone getting Japanese Mizuha or Japanese Honoka? any review and how was the service?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I wrote a quick review of J Honoka a few months ago..when she was brand new..

She was good, she’s a nice friendly girl, good attitude. photos are 100% accurate (she was wearing the same cute outfit in the photos when I saw her. ) it’s her. Same hair style too.

My session with her, she was only available for 30 minutes (I always want 1 hour.) I did a walk in that day… but I got to see a line up which is always fun. And I picked J Honoka from the line up.

Missionary was good. She did say to “go slowly” at the start.. I wanna try 1 hour with her and I want CIM next time.

J Mizuha: I’ve only seen her in the hallway and in a line up. I haven’t seen her sorry, but she is on my list..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

J patty or J honoka or K kay

Quote Originally Posted by NightShift View Post
    I wrote a quick review of J Honoka a few months ago..when she was brand new..

She was good, she’s a nice friendly girl, good attitude. photos are 100% accurate (she was wearing the same cute outfit in the photos when I saw her. ) it’s her. Same hair style too.

My session with her, she was only available for 30 minutes (I always want 1 hour.) I did a walk in that day… but I got to see a line up which is always fun. And I picked J Honoka from the line up.

Missionary was good. She did say to “go slowly” at the start.. I wanna try 1 hour with her and I want CIM next time.

J Mizuha: I’ve only seen her in the hallway and in a line up. I haven’t seen her sorry, but she is on my list..
    hey man , so which girl u prefer with nice body and good service , T Patty or J honoka or K Kay?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    All 3 are good girls, good service from all 3.

hmmm, Ive seen K Kay more times, But T Patty made me cum 3 times in 1 hour once.

but if you want rimming? then its K Kay by default casue she is the only 1 of the 3 girls that does that service.

But i think T Patty has the best body, Big tits.. flat stomach, pretty face.

J Honoka is a good small cute J Girl. I really liked her outfit too. i need to try her out for 1 hour next time... now that shes back on the roster..

Okay, final answer = if you havnt had any of the 3 girls, try T Patty first,very easy to recommend, i really enjoy fucking her and her BBBJ balls deep CIM service is amazing.

Banned
    Too many choices. Have to do a taste test methinks.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Has anyone managed to book Mizuha? I’m hopefully going to be in the area next week and heavily tempted.

If no one has I’ll TOFTT and book anyway. Unless everyone is just keeping the secret to themselves 😂

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Look like heavy retouched first pic for Mizuha, I really want to try her if her feedbacks are more positive