Date of Visit: April 2021

Contact Details/Address/link: https://thenightshade.com.au/roster/

Rates: 230/hour

Size/shape: 6

Nationality or Ethnicity: Vietnamese

Services Provided: bbbj, dfk, daty, cowgirl, mish, doggy, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

About:

Nicole is beautiful, friendly, and goes all out to please.from the moment she got me from the waiting room, I was mesmerised by her smile and hot ass. It was great walking behind her in her sexy bikini and seeing that cute butt. She has a-b cups so not very big up top but makes up for it with passion and enthusiasm. Started with small talk and she helped me out of my clothes and hung them up before shower time. Mostly a shower only with some DFK and light petting after mouthwash in the shower.

Once dried off, she climbs on the bed on all 4’s and lifts up her ass. I dive in from behind into her inviting pussy and she is clean shaven and delicious. After a bit of getting her wet, we lay down and have some serious Dfk like we are long lost lovers. She moves on to some cat bath and then BBBJ after a wipe down. She is great with the suction and saliva with no teeth. Watching her bob up and down on my shaft was amazing and felt great. After a bit of that, I asked her to climb on me for 69 and she accommodated and was responsive to my tongue licking her clit and going in her pussy. She kept sucking on me like a champ. That went on for a while since I am a fan of 69. She allows FIV and touching her asshole gentle but no insertion on the behind. Very hot, not sure if I got her to the promised land but she was squirming and moaning. She jumped off and got the dom on me and climbed aboard for some cowgirl. She was super active and banging me hard and fast in Avery good way. I was amazed at how into it she was and ther was nice dirty talk, Dfk, and nipple sucking mixed in. We switched to miss and she took a hard pounding and no complaint on anything - just asked me to fuck her and lots of Dfk in this position. We moved to doggy next and I have to say that we both enjoyed that and watching in the mirror in front of us. I loved pounding her and looking at her amazing ass as I was holding her hips. Again, a solid pounding and nothing but positive feedback asking me to cum. I wanted to finish with CIM so we lay back down and she is combo hand job and sucking and spitting on my cock until I finish in her mouth and she drains me fully. She went to the sink to spit it out and mouth wash. She comes back and cleans me up and some cuddling and a light massage with a chat and we wrap up.

Shower separately and she thanks me and asks for a return visit.

She made me feel like a king start to finish and provided everything I asked for and is a super nice girl. Combo GFE/PSE. I recommend if you like a pocket rocket and passion. If you want big boobs, not the right girl. A very satisfying punt.

Treat her nice, YMMV.

Thanks for the after report Syddude !
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Nicole is working today!!!!!!!
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Has anyone tried C Nicole or is she this lady?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Different V Nicole is now Dior at Ginza Empire