Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Miyoki - rare Japanese dream girl - awesome service

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar

Miyoki - rare Japanese dream girl - awesome service

Second time in a week I’m making the pilgrimage to Renwick. I’m on a mission to sample the entire stable and review for you fellas.

I walk in and see the delightful Kate. She is so sexy and raunchy. Her hair is blonde now. Fuck have I made the wrong decision and should I have just booked another session with Kate?

But no I’m here to see Miyoki. Kate knows too and asks me to wait in a room while some other guy enjoys his final moments with her.

Eventbrite Miyoki comes in - super cute half Japanese and half Chinese, full figure with curves in all the right places, and this pretty bow on her head in a cute Japanese way.

The massage is awesome. Again the quality of massage at this shop is way better than most places. I’ve said it before but they should give Bupa rebates as the massage is so legit.

I’m enjoying myself but pluck up the courage to say I want to cum twice during the session. So the strokes start to get lower and more erotic. She takes off her clothes. I want to be surprised so I don’t look.

I’m feeling these nipples all over my body. It’s driving me wild. Eventually they come near my face. They are pointy succulent nipples. I gently take one in my mouth.

Next thing you know I have a nipple in my ear cavity. So hot. I’m moaning.

“Turn over please “

I’m so hard I’m going to burst. She expertly takes me to completion. I’m satisfied but there’s more to come.

More awesome massage but this time she’s naked and it crosses lines between a Bupa rebate and a more dodgy massage that we guys love.

More nipples - on my ass, all over my body. Then Spanish - 😳 😃

“Turn over please”

I’m hard as a rock again and she’s pleased. I explore her amazing breasts some more.

Then she straddles me. I can feel her mound on my cock. It looks so amazing. Her body with my cock coming out. She plays with it. I want to go longer. I want this to never end. But I give in blowing another huge load.

We talk a bit about Japan after and I try out my Japanese phrases with her as a laugh. Really sweet girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Second time in a week I’m making the pilgrimage to Renwick. I’m on a mission to sample the entire stable and review for you fellas.

I walk in and see the delightful Kate. She is so sexy and raunchy. Her hair is blonde now. Fuck have I made the wrong decision and should I have just booked another session with Kate?

But no I’m here to see Miyoki. Kate knows too and asks me to wait in a room while some other guy enjoys his final moments with her.

Eventbrite Miyoki comes in - super cute half Japanese and half Chinese, full figure with curves in all the right places, and this pretty bow on her head in a cute Japanese way.

The massage is awesome. Again the quality of massage at this shop is way better than most places. I’ve said it before but they should give Bupa rebates as the massage is so legit.

I’m enjoying myself but pluck up the courage to say I want to cum twice during the session. So the strokes start to get lower and more erotic. She takes off her clothes. I want to be surprised so I don’t look.

I’m feeling these nipples all over my body. It’s driving me wild. Eventually they come near my face. They are pointy succulent nipples. I gently take one in my mouth.

Next thing you know I have a nipple in my ear cavity. So hot. I’m moaning.

“Turn over please “

I’m so hard I’m going to burst. She expertly takes me to completion. I’m satisfied but there’s more to come.

More awesome massage but this time she’s naked and it crosses lines between a Bupa rebate and a more dodgy massage that we guys love.

More nipples - on my ass, all over my body. Then Spanish - 😳 😃

“Turn over please”

I’m hard as a rock again and she’s pleased. I explore her amazing breasts some more.

Then she straddles me. I can feel her mound on my cock. It looks so amazing. Her body with my cock coming out. She plays with it. I want to go longer. I want this to never end. But I give in blowing another huge load.

We talk a bit about Japan after and I try out my Japanese phrases with her as a laugh. Really sweet girl.
    Damn that sounds awesome! Thanks for the AR, definitely made me want to try her.
    Normally if a place advertise Japanese mix or half they normally aren't... But regardless this girl's service sounds top notch! Did she have any other extras available?

Quote Originally Posted by Thomash View Post
    Damn that sounds awesome! Thanks for the AR, definitely made me want to try her.
    Normally if a place advertise Japanese mix or half they normally aren't... But regardless this girl's service sounds top notch! Did she have any other extras available?
    Bro, she’s genuinely half Japanese from Nagoya. Looks fully Japanese to me. On service, be nice and not pushy. As always ymmv

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks mate, another great AR, she sounds awesome!

I've never tried Miyoki (Miyuki?) but the other girls I have tried there have all been great (Tiffany, Emma, Kate and Natalia). Especially Kate.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Bro, she’s genuinely half Japanese from Nagoya. Looks fully Japanese to me. On service, be nice and not pushy. As always ymmv
    In that case even more reasons for me to visit. Thanks for the review mate!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just a bit confused, you said Spanish then she asked you to turn over? She sounds good was there any pussy slides? I've only been once, which ladies do Spanish until you cum between their boobs or do a really good pussy slide?

Shop Owner
    Thanks Aussieguyinsf good Review,our gilrs miss yo.hope see you soon

Miyoki is awesome and I stand by my review.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just curious who you would pick as your top girl at Renwick?

Banned
    Hi all. beautiful Japanese girl roster tomorrow.please make our booking to experience good massage and prostate and Dragon Tendon and good services

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomash View Post
    Yes, so many Chinese girls try to pass themselves off as Japanese for higher perceived status. I roll my eyes when they say they are mixed. They don’t know a word of Japanese

There’s a Chinese girl at Renwick who claims to be Filipina. Having seen her for a session, I’m calling BS on that. It’s almost as bad as Marlene from Marlenes Brothel in Alexandria trying to pass off Thai girls as Venezuelan or Brazilian. It’s hilarious

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    Yes, so many Chinese girls try to pass themselves off as Japanese for higher perceived status. I roll my eyes when they say they are mixed. They don’t know a word of Japanese

There’s a Chinese girl at Renwick who claims to be Filipina. Having seen her for a session, I’m calling BS on that. It’s almost as bad as Marlene from Marlenes Brothel in Alexandria trying to pass off Thai girls as Venezuelan or Brazilian. It’s hilarious
    Maybe there's misunderstanding about Miyuki's nationality, but Miyuki actually is from Japan, she is totally Japanese, and she can speak chinese as well, 'cause she have been to China study and living awhile, so if you think we are lying, I'm very sorry we make you feel that, but she's 100% Japanese is the truth, we have some regular customer is from Japan and love her services and good chat too

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Cant wait for it to be reopened. This is a hidden treasure

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yeah would love to try it out

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyau View Post
    Maybe there's misunderstanding about Miyuki's nationality, but Miyuki actually is from Japan, she is totally Japanese, and she can speak chinese as well, 'cause she have been to China study and living awhile, so if you think we are lying, I'm very sorry we make you feel that, but she's 100% Japanese is the truth, we have some regular customer is from Japan and love her services and good chat too
    Thanks for clarifying that Ladyau. But your Filipina girl needs to stop calling herself a Filipina because she’s 100% Chinese and has never been to the Philippines. She told me so. Also, your girls have to stop working during their period. You can’t charge customers the full $160 when the girls can’t take their panties down. I don’t particularly want a body slide when the girls pad is half hanging out of her panties. This happened to me.

Just thought I’d give you this feedback so you can remain at the top

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    Thanks for clarifying that Ladyau. But your Filipina girl needs to stop calling herself a Filipina because she’s 100% Chinese and has never been to the Philippines. She told me so. Also, your girls have to stop working during their period. You can’t charge customers the full $160 when the girls can’t take their panties down. I don’t particularly want a body slide when the girls pad is half hanging out of her panties. This happened to me.

Just thought I’d give you this feedback so you can remain at the top
    This girl is 100% Chinese. As someone who 90% only goes to see Japanese girls so I can talk to them in my second language. There is nothing Japanese about this girl. Couldn't answer a simple question. Couldn't even read a simple Kanji tattoo I have and immediately knew the Chinese for it.... And 2nding the comment about working on their period. Was extremely disappointed the two times I've been there and both girls didn't want to remove panties as it was that time of the month. Ok I get a girls gotta make money but charging full price for not a complete service is just scummy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agree, seconding above comments.
    In past Ive been to their Leichardt shop and similar experiences where the descriptions were not accurate and pics on the edited aide. There are others close by like 227 where u run less of a punt.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny801 View Post
    Agree, seconding above comments.
    In past Ive been to their Leichardt shop and similar experiences where the descriptions were not accurate and pics on the edited aide. There are others close by like 227 where u run less of a punt.
    It’s not really the girls’ fault. Tiffany is purely motivated by greed. She’s the one who is in charge of marketing and posts the ads to make out that her girls are from all sorts of different places. She knows if she passes her Chinese girls off as Japanese or Filipinas, more stupid mugs will blindly head out to Leichhardt and part with their hard earned $160. There’s nothing wrong with being serviced by a Chinese girl, so there’s no need to lie about it.

At many other places, if the girl is on her period, she will only provide a HJ and will let you know that nude is not possible. She might let you play with her tits, but won’t be expecting the full tip of $50. The punter can then pay just $30, which is fair enough

Only Tiffany gets her girls to do the full job without declaring that they’re on their period. Only they can’t provide the service the customer is expecting. She still charges the full $160, knowingly ripping off the customer. If they really must work, then she should tell the punters before hand so they can either bail at that point or pay less. What we should do is confirm with Tiffany at the time of booking that the girl is all good to go

Another observation. I’ve been there about six times and her girls are not exactly the prettiest ones out there. Many are also overweight. I’m thinking she has a hard time finding girls willing to stick their fingers up men’s assholes 7 times a day, with some punters even expecting a pegging service. Who would be crazy enough to do this? Only the second tier (less pretty) girls will do this type work as the Papasans at the top FS shops will not take them, based on their looks/weight. The prettiest girls at Ginza or 42G certainly won’t be sticking their fingers up a random punters’ asshole

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well put Fred, insightful.
    Problem with how they operate is due not only to the inaccuracies, but having to pay upfront inc the tips. So most guys pay the full $130/160 etc. and when the goods are not delivered you feel ripped off.
    It be better if they charged by the hour and im always happy to pay $50/$60 for massage and then you have the option to negotiate for P2 or cut your losses and go.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    this is a ML service right? they offer FS here?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast