Thread: What actually happens inside a massage shop?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

What actually happens inside a massage shop?

Never been to one before and looking for tips to avoid embarrassment and/or disappointment

How do I go into a massage shop and ask (should I even be asking?) for a RnT or extras?

What's the whole process like?

Also any recommended shops west/ south-west side would be appreciated

Senior Member(無間使者) HHHeisenberg's Avatar
    You just go to any of the suspected massage shops and book a half hour or hour massage as normal and pay for it. You go into the room, get naked and lay face down. The girl will come back into the room and massage your back. It is likely she will begin to play with your willy and/or ballsack through your legs. You may become aroused. She will then ask you to turn over.

You most likely will have a hard or semi-hard willy at this point and she will obviously notice. It is common at this point for her to point/touch your willy and ask if you want extra. You will then just negotiate what you want and what you'll pay and then she will do it, you pay her directly before you leave the room.

Done.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    You forgot the most important point: 99% of time she will try to extract the most amount of money from you for the least amount of work / pleasure. Know "the" prices, have your limits, learn to "strategically" negotiate and be prepared to walk.
    Should take you about 5 - 7 years of punting experience to develop these, depending on frequency and the ability to develop said traits.
    4FOW2

Senior Member(無間使者) Scotty from Marketing's Avatar
    Some people go to a massage shop just for a massage. If this is you, go to a fucking shopping centre or to someone who has had actual training
    Some people enjoy the atmosphere, the massage and to just get tossed off at the end
    Some people enjoy the lottery nature of the encounter or develop “relationships” with mls who have an agreed service arrangement.
    Some people go with the intent of sexual congress for as cheap as possible. These people should stick to brothels as they will often walk away disappointed in either the service expected or the price.

These places require some kind of discreet understanding, thanks to queensland laws, that you dont talk about individual shops or mls services in public. Causes nothing but trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    You forgot the most important point: 99% of time she will try to extract the most amount of money from you for the least amount of work / pleasure. Know "the" prices, have your limits, learn to "strategically" negotiate and be prepared to walk.
    Should take you about 5 - 7 years of punting experience to develop these, depending on frequency and the ability to develop said traits.
    4FOW2
    Yes, this is a good point to remember actually. Do not think of the MLs as human or try to feel sorry for them, think of it like you're in a market in Bali haggling the price of some fake Louis Vuitton. If she wants $50 to toss your willy off, tell her it is maximum $30 take it or leave it. If you're nervous about this, make sure you have only $30 with you after you pay for the massage so that you're not tempted to give in.

The women are basically whores and must be treated as such. If you look at the absolute sperg Scotty's comment, you should cringe about the comment on developing a relationship with the MLs. You will see a lot of sad old men on this board who are losers with no other physical or emotional connection in their life, paying some poor little Asian sheila to toss their willy causes them to fall in love and try to build a connection and they come on here and white knight about them.

On that topic, don't be afraid to name shops or MLs. Any consequence from that is their problem. It is a joke to see the guys here say I saw ***** at shop *****, I got 3 magic beans and a handshake wink wink. You just go WTF, what was the point of that dumb cunt post and ignore it. Don't be one of those guys.

Lol at what the dipshit store brought in.

Relationships was in quotations for a reason.
    I have posted about this for awhile. It’s an illusion until you see her out of the shop. If you are still paying money outside it’s still an illusion. Things get real when no money change hands.

Easy for you to be an arsewipe, but naming shops and mls has an impact. Some shop owners are trigger happy and you fuck it up for everyone else.

Of course who gives a shit about anyone else but themselves right?

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty from Marketing View Post
    Lol at what the dipshit store brought in.

Relationships was in quotations for a reason.
    I have posted about this for awhile. It’s an illusion until you see her out of the shop. If you are still paying money outside it’s still an illusion. Things get real when no money change hands.

Easy for you to be an arsewipe, but naming shops and mls has an impact. Some shop owners are trigger happy and you fuck it up for everyone else.

Of course who gives a shit about anyone else but themselves right?
    ML churn is good, it makes both the shop and the ML more desperate to make money, so naming is not a downside for me. Very very rarely (even less so in Covid) do MLs just disappear from the industry or go home.

Also, you just doubled down on the cringe factor of falling in love with an ML and trying to see the poor darling outside of a shop. Clearly unable to understand what the transaction entails, you are perhaps one of the saddest losers on this board.

Note that you should never ever meet a girl outside a shop unless, and only unless, it is to get FS which she won't provide in shop. Make sure you pay her as normal.

You dont know me from a bar of soap guy. Keep fishing for a reaction, i am sure others will provide it.
    I wasnt talking about myself fwiw.

Many guys have posted stories of seeing mls on the outside. Im providing advice they can take or leave.

I dont care what others do as long as you dont fuck it up for others. Everyone gets something different out of this. If guys want to see them out of the shop and they agree, so what? You play by your scummy rules, let others play by theirs

Keep the insults flowing....its good for a laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty from Marketing View Post
    You dont know me from a bar of soap guy. Keep fishing for a reaction, i am sure others will provide it.
    I wasnt talking about myself fwiw.

Many guys have posted stories of seeing mls on the outside. Im providing advice they can take or leave.

I dont care what others do as long as you dont fuck it up for others. Everyone gets something different out of this. If guys want to see them out of the shop and they agree, so what? You play by your scummy rules, let others play by theirs

Keep the insults flowing....its good for a laugh.
    Look at you back-pedaling now that I've called out how pathetic you are. Honestly, anyone who develops feelings for a sex worker needs therapy and to sort out their childhood abandonment issues.

Now as for you trying to pretend that these don't apply to you, and it is just general advice. Well, you could not be more wrong, nor me more right.

Hahahahaha
    Nice try
    All the best.

Quote Originally Posted by leon_001 View Post
    the original fukken loser.
    Finish that line, dumb fuck. I was talking about stalking and repetitively naming Sukhee which he does all the time, shit for brains.

Now I'm off for a punt, I'll be back in an hour and a bit. I'll be at Melbas @ Slacks Creek if any of you women want a slap.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by JustWantMassage View Post
    How do I go into a massage shop and ask (should I even be asking?) for a RnT or extras?

Just go into a massage shop that you think will provide extras (as others have said, not the shopping Center ones!). Ask for a relaxation massage. The receptionist will ask how long you want to stay? Take your pick of 30/45/60mins and pay the fee for the massage and go into the room. She will tell you to undress and lie face down on the massage table.

My personal experience - if you leave your undies on them she won’t usually ask you for extras. If you go completely nude then she will ask if you want extras, at which point you can ask her what she is offering. That way you doing have to be embarrassed and all up front.

Remember, it’s called punting for a reason - you never know what your might get.

Good luck brother! Happy punting!

Quote Originally Posted by JustWantMassage View Post
    Never been to one before and looking for tips to avoid embarrassment and/or disappointment

Also any recommended shops west/ south-west side would be appreciated
    There's plenty of recommendations on this forum. Pick a shop, walk in & find out, like everybody else. It's called punting for a reason: you win some, you lose some. There's plenty of recommendations on this forum.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by PoohBear View Post
    Just go into a massage shop that you think will provide extras (as others have said, not the shopping Center ones!). Ask for a relaxation massage. The receptionist will ask how long you want to stay? Take your pick of 30/45/60mins and pay the fee for the massage and go into the room. She will tell you to undress and lie face down on the massage table.

My personal experience - if you leave your undies on them she won’t usually ask you for extras. If you go completely nude then she will ask if you want extras, at which point you can ask her what she is offering. That way you doing have to be embarrassed and all up front.

Remember, it’s called punting for a reason - you never know what your might get.

Good luck brother! Happy punting!
    Leaving the undies on is no guarantee. I leave it on just in case the place does not offer extras. If you go to massage shop run by Asians more than likely the extras are there. With me the ml usually pull the underwear off. Also most of the memorable massages are where I did not go with any expectations. Kept chatting with the massage girl the whole time. At the end they do their thing start to touch you between the thighs and ask you to turn over.