Thread: Golden castle hill massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Golden castle hill massage

Seemed there's no AR for this area so i guess I'll start.

Golden castle hill massage
    Got discreet backdoor access albeit going up through another tenant's entry door. Can be awkward when you know but meh for me.

ML: Bovi -might be wrong
    Ethnicity: thai
    Stat: young (must be 28-32max), curvy but fit, tanned.
    Rate: usual 40/30 mins+ tips
    Services: HJ or NHJ, no FS
    Worth it? F yes

Went in for first time, greeted by ml straight up. Thought she was the mamasan and I'd say to her I'd smash but want to be polite. Ended up realising she's one of the ML, maybe mamasan is busy. Shop seemed clean enough but real dim so who knows.
    Her name, I got is as 'Bovi'? Dunno might be wrong but she's thai definitely.

After handing standard fee shyly start to take things off, and let her start rubbing my back. She's really chatty and bubbly and damn she can massage. I asked for medium strength but boy she can really massage you well. After 10 mins of chat and proper rub massage i asked if she does anything else, she said of course and we settled at NHJ. I quickly flipped and she then start undressing. Holy shit she's curvy, good curves indeed. Just looking at her coming back to me made me ask quickly if she does more, unfortunately no clear answer. She just giggled 'what do you mean? What else?'. I went 'well like you know... But I'm happy with now already' so I just went through with NHJ.
    She quickly oiled the bro up and start rubbing slowly. Can't concentrate looking at her body. Man.
    Touched her gently all over and she was already sweating from earlier massage so I asked her if she want to do it slowly and sit on my lap instead of standing. As I've already got the view of her shaved V and milkfed with her knockers she seemed starting to turn on, i start to wonder... 'are you sure you don't do anything else?' she just giggled and say 'well maybe next time' then I look at time, yea I only got few mins left..

No holding back now, so rocket launched and we both giggled and clean up.

She works Thursday it seems and if you want quality massage ask for her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good start mate.

I’ve seen a few here. My most recent was Mina/Meena.

Thai, tall, great pair of fake tits and long legs. As per usual for this place, seemed a little amateur but was keen to please.

Average massage but excellent part 2. She works there on Thursday. I saw another ML on Thursday too who has an excellent part 2 but average part 1.

Not much more to say but I notice that the oil they use has a slight aroma so watch out if you have a missus.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone one been here recently and have any recommendations?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Did you guys find their rooms are having a smell of mould, especially after rains?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Popped in here on a Saturday, when I bored and horny.

Greeted at the door by Miko. I think she was Chinese, can’t remember. In short, better than expected session.

Her massage was great, helped me with some sore muscles. And part 2 was great too.

She is chubby but also seems to be kinda firm…not sure how else to describe it. Nice boobs and good technique with some good banter. Easily finished me off.

Good session and I would see her for the massage itself.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Recently saw a girl called bowee or something like that. Not a stunner but has a decent body and average looks.

Where she lacks in the looks department, she makes up for with excellent service. I’ll return for her but I’ve had a really good run of excellent random punts so maybe the market is getting better.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Went for a repeat visit and got the lovely bowee again. Excellent service. Good massage and great part 2. I learnt that there were 3 girls that day and one of them was booked and another busy. This got me curious so will have to find out if there are even better MLs than Bowee.

This place is busy but I see no reviews so people are keeping their knowledge to themselves. 😒

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Bovi is fantastic. My regular ML

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpate043 View Post
    What days does she work there?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeyman98 View Post
    What days does she work there?
    She works Wednesday’s and thursday’s

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpate043 View Post
    💯, Bovi is great.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jubei61 View Post
    ��, Bovi is great.
    Jubei61 send me a DM I wanted to ask some details given we can't DM your profile.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I went one Sunday and got an old boiler instead

Sent from my CPH2339 using Tapatalk