Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post
I had Selina from Saigon Princess give me a wax before a massage. She was literally learning as she went along, despite her telling me that she was experienced...

Everything that you were not suppose to do in waxing, Selina literally did! For example, she didn't leave the wax long enough to cool down and hardened before trying to rip the strip off. This caused quite a bit of pain and me yelping like a girl. She wondered why the wax wouldn't rip. And, every time when she did rip, I would brace myself and tense up really hard, waiting for the pain to follow...

Halfway in, she had another ML help by pulling my shaft taut to one side. With both fumbling about, yammering away in Vietnamese, and trying to make me as comfortable as possible, it was just comical...

Through the whole session, I was sweating and laughing, and not because I was enjoying it... But because I was anticipating the pain when Selina was about to wax! Selina and the assistant ML was laughing so much at my reaction that they couldn't concentrate and keep a straight face. And seeing me in pain, Selina kept apologising!

I persevered with it, giving Selina tips along the way, just to get it done properly. I wasn't going to get a half brazilian, no matter how much it hurt. In the end, I survived getting a few skin patches being burnt by wax that was applied too hot, so the experience was a little traumatic... This is probably the worst experience in all of my 20 years of waxing...

The reward of putting up with an inexperienced waxer and bouts of pain, was the massage and service... Luckily, Selina was indeed very experienced here, and skillful with her mouth...!
You only had you ball sac crack waxed or went the whole hog - full Monty