Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Does it hurt to wax your little brother? Who has tried?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Does it hurt to wax your little brother? Who has tried?

Hey fellow punters,

So apparently, I've been told by a regular massage lady that she prefers men who have waxed their pubes as it looks much cleaner and smells better. Apparently also makes it look like you bigger downstairs.

My question is - Who has done it? Does it hurt?
    And where does one go to get this done?
    Asking for a friend

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Search for "waxing". Lots of posts about it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by greenpuntman View Post
    Hey fellow punters,

So apparently, I've been told by a regular massage lady that she prefers men who have waxed their pubes as it looks much cleaner and smells better. Apparently also makes it look like you bigger downstairs.

Asking for a friend
    All depends on how good the person is doing the waxing is, by the way you not actually getting your dick waxed
    Siagon Princess in Bexley does it, not that Ive had it done there

I'd go trimmed or shaved, never waxed, not enduring that pain when you gotta do it again every month :O The ML isn't your wife, so give 0 fks what she says IMO

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've been waxing for about 10 years, nowhere near as painful as you'd think, and as time goes on less hair grows back and it isnt as thick

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by greenpuntman View Post
    Hey fellow punters,

Asking for a friend
    Dear Sir,

the waxing of ones cojones takes, less cojones than one would first think. The denuding of the testes, given the relative surface area , is rather quick and subjectively, along with the Crack one of The areas Of least pain experienced.

Critical areas may be for some myself included chest, inner upper thigh and your equivalent Mons Venus . Never had armpits done, so cannot comment.

Typically if done with skill and the appropriate wax for the sensitive skin areas you should finish unscathed and yes for a quick low buck spend and ego boost, looking longer.

If contemplating doing, I can also recommend A. Try a full body wax and B. ask to have Jessie and sister Alice of Saigon Princess wax you simultaneously . Rather a pleasure too have them lean in over you blowing cooling air through pursed full lips over just applied wax. Shame that neither work the floor and tables as they used to. Sigh.

Full body wax will take at least 2 hours without too much shop interruption (customers) and build a heavy load of endorphin that’ll have you (post wax) wanting to let loose amongst any of their pretty vixens

And yes most ML’s. WL’s will appreciate and may
    Indulge in more cock worship , if you’ve had at least the basics torn clean - sack/crack and round the base of your pizzle

Please post your friends pics post wax or a review at the very least .

And yes make sure you are cleaned thoroughly and follow the post wax instructions to limit ingrown hairs and infection

There’s a multitude of legit and non legit shops you can have the service done. Bookings essential.

BTW who here opt for a full body wax

He was only asking for a friend !

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    i want to try waxing but i always shave so nothing to wax on

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    He was only asking for a friend !
    Have you ever had a warm full body wax experience sir lungor

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    heavy load of endorphin that’ll have you (post wax) wanting to let loose amongst any of their pretty vixens
    Maybe it's just me but I'd be careful about just how you unleash. Post wax your skin has a million little holes in it. Get too adventurous with a girl who is adventurous, herself, and you could end up with a million little red dots exactly where you wouldn't want them...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    The girls wax their puppies and it hurt and it cost them $70 a time.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by alc View Post
    Maybe it's just me but I'd be careful about just how you unleash. Post wax your skin has a million little holes in it. Get too adventurous with a girl who is adventurous, herself, and you could end up with a million little red dots exactly where you wouldn't want them...
    Indeed hygiene and health should be an upmost concern for all, at all times.

Btw Who do you have do your wax? And what are your post wax proclivities and clean routine?

Banned
    Why Wax...?
    Trim with a pair of scissors
    Then shave with shaving cream and razor....easy

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Why Wax...?
    Trim with a pair of scissors
    Then shave with shaving cream and razor....easy
    Simple answer . Why Not.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    you can consider IPL. I did boyzilian IPL. Though its not permanent as what it is advertised, after the regular treatment, you can just go for IPL sessions perhaps once every 3-4 month. Your hair does grow slower.

Banned
    Simple answer . Why Not.
    Answer...less painful...less expensive

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Answer...less painful...less expensive
    Answer...not as fun ... for some

Though Wax , trim , shave, creams, laser . Legit or RNT/wax combo whatever toots your horn

But a well equipped shop, with trained ‘technicians’ as waxing normally requires a certificate, with good lighting, space, hygiene practices a must.

Same goes for home care enthusiasts ..though looking at oneself wielding a set of shears near ones balls and cock, not always the most flattering mornings pleasures .. but like I say whatever toots a fellow bros horn

I do recall a gent who had a cut throat ball sac shave in Bangkok .. who was that ???

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by james912 View Post
    you can consider IPL. I did boyzilian IPL. Though its not permanent as what it is advertised, after the regular treatment, you can just go for IPL sessions perhaps once every 3-4 month. Your hair does grow slower.
    Acronym sir will be your undoing

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Indeed hygiene and health should be an upmost concern for all, at all times.

Btw Who do you have do your wax? And what are your post wax proclivities and clean routine?
    Last time was with Cathy but I kept the post-waxing activities rather innocent, relatively.

Years ago I used to get my waxing done by gay guys. To be honest, waxing doesn't fall into my bucket of erotic activities so it wasn't very homo. He was actually quite good as far as waxing goes - Menzone. Used to be in Chatswood but now they're in Newtown, I think.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    It burns a bit when you drip the hot wax down the eye of the penis, but you get used to it after a while.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast