Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Does it hurt to wax your little brother? Who has tried?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Well, I've done it. Looking like a toddler down there now, lol!

One thing to note, make bloody sure you use the product exactly as directed and cover every part you want to be hair free in the first go. I missed a few spots and wasn't 100% satisfied with it, so I went for a second round. After the first round, I felt a bit of discomfort in my scrotum but it was OK. The second time, it burned like great balls of Fire, literally!

I've put on some nappy cream that I stole from my little one, hoping for a speedy recovery now!

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post

One thing to note, make bloody sure you use the product exactly as directed and cover every part you want to be hair free in the first go. I missed a few spots and wasn't 100% satisfied with it, so I went for a second round. After the first round, I felt a bit of discomfort in my scrotum but it was OK. The second time, it burned like great balls of Fire, literally!

I've put on some nappy cream that I stole from my little one, hoping for a speedy recovery now!
    The cons, they cannot take the 1 day or 2 days old hair. But if the hair is long, works like magic

Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    The cons, they cannot take the 1 day or 2 days old hair. But if the hair is long, works like magic
    Yeah I have to admit, there is still some stubble around there. Not perfect but I wasn't looking to be completely smooth anyway.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah I have to admit, there is still some stubble around there. Not perfect but I wasn't looking to be completely smooth anyway.
    Still need to wait a few days and hopefully it recovers well without developing a rash or other issues I guess?

Senior Member(無間使者)

1 week since your treatment. Any positive or negative comments about the experience? Will you continue to use it?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hungry4love007 View Post
    My Phillips body shaver saving me from the pain.
    I got myself a Philips Bodygroom Series 3000, works a treat! Does a great job with no nicks at all.

A lot cheaper/easier/less painful than waxing. Not quite as smooth as wax but better than I expected. No ingrown hairs either.

It's worth trying waxing for a few months, it's interesting but ultimately not worth the bother IMO. Maintenance waxing is a lot less painful than the first time so if you are going to do it, you might was well keep going with it for a few cycles.

Quote Originally Posted by gthgrt View Post
    1 week since your treatment. Any positive or negative comments about the experience? Will you continue to use it?
    I will definitely continue using it. I had excruciating pain from the burning for the first day but it just became an itch the following day. All good by the end of the second day.
    The key is to minimise actual contact with the skin. If you’re starting out with a full bush there, yes leave it on for 5 mins if you want. If you’re already sparsely haired there, I think 2 mins will do. This is to minimise the burning.

I’m very happy with the results. Still have some small stubble around there but it looks and feels hairless as far as me or my partner is concerned.

I will definitely continue using it. I had excruciating pain from the burning for the first day but it just became an itch the following day. All good by the end of the second day.
    The key is to minimise actual contact with the skin. If you’re starting out with a full bush there, yes leave it on for 5 mins if you want. If you’re already sparsely haired there, I think 2 mins will do. This is to minimise the burning.

I’m very happy with the results. Still have some small stubble around there but it looks and feels hairless as far as me or my partner is concerned.
    Lol man I read wipe a bit first to know if working.
    I only have stubble. I wipe ok not working. Until the maximum time. Daheck lol burns . Later I found out it doesn't work with stubble, need long hair to make it works.

Bros, it's been fascinating tracking your waxing journeys. I'm too chicken sh*t to try it myself but I go shave often downstairs. Same enough effect in the end and partner loves it's hairless and clean. Encourages her to spend more time there lol

Senior Member(無間使者)

Thanks for the update.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    im due for another waxing. I usually see Julie at SP since she does a great job but now that shes not there anymore. Not sure who else to see
    I think the longer you leave it, it would be more discomfort. If you wax again after 5-6weeks when the hair is still soft and small its not as bad.

Despite wearing loose under wear for a week or so i still get ingrown sometimes which can be abit annoying. I think its just the type if hair i have. They're thick and maybe 2-3follicles in one spot! Eventually some scarring due to the ingrown.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    im due for another waxing. I usually see Julie at SP since she does a great job but now that shes not there anymore. Not sure who else to see
    I think the longer you leave it, it would be more discomfort. If you wax again after 5-6weeks when the hair is still soft and small its not as bad.

Despite wearing loose under wear for a week or so i still get ingrown sometimes which can be abit annoying. I think its just the type if hair i have. They're thick and maybe 2-3follicles in one spot! Eventually some scarring due to the ingrown.
    I am seeing Jessie at SP Bexley during the week …. Hope she has warm hands

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ok time to revisit this.
    I figured all of the methods discussed need the hair in that area to be shaved down, and that’s the part that I really cannot make myself do, lol!
    So I was in the pharmacy today and came across this:
    https://nads.com/hair-removal-produc...-removal-cream

No shaving required, just apply for 4 mins then take a shower.

Bought the last bottle they had, gonna try it tonight and report back!
    Tried this method and never again. I had some on the bottom on the balls without realising and it didn't wash off properly until I felt a really sharp sting like skin being burnt. My right side of the sack had a painful burn mark and started to scab after a few days. Thankfully no scars

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GongMan55 View Post
    I am seeing Jessie at SP Bexley during the week …. Hope she has warm hands

How did it go with Jessie?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    How did it go with Jessie?
    Didn’t end up going …. Client messed up my plans ….

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I just use a special manscaping shaver which was designed for intimate part shaving. Not smooth like a baby compared to waxing or laser but no hairy bits in a WLs mouth when doing a bbbj.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    I just use a special manscaping shaver which was designed for intimate part shaving. Not smooth like a baby compared to waxing or laser but no hairy bits in a WLs mouth when doing a bbbj.
    What brand Brother Meng ?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by GongMan55 View Post
    What brand Brother Meng ?

Braun Cruz. It's got a electric shaver side with multiple attachments and even has a razer on the other side if you want shave really down.

I think the most important thing to a WL is that the area around your dick well managed, doesn't have to be completely bald but nothing worse than eating a tuff of pubic hair when she's giving you bbbj.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Braun Cruz. It's got a electric shaver side with multiple attachments and even has a razer on the other side if you want shave really down.

I think the most important thing to a WL is that the area around your dick well managed, doesn't have to be completely bald but nothing worse than eating a tuff of pubic hair when she's giving you bbbj.
    Grazie

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Anyone tried manscape?
    See alot of ads especially on social media

Edit: I decided to get Phillips series 7000 body groom. I found it to be effective, close shave. Have touble shaving at the base area meaning there's abit of stubble remaining. Shaved around ball sack was okay. Sometimes the hair and blade gets caught so there's a pull. But no cuts.

I like waxing but I occasionally get ingrowns which lead to scarring.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345